Chapter 6

(Hannah's P.O.V)

"i.....i.....i dont know ....it's weird and un natural and wrong.......its awful and i can't believe these two would do this".............."Mamrie almost whispers.

WAIT??WHAT ??? ISN'T MAMRIE OK WITH US??

Wait......wait.....Hannah calm down , you probably just heard her wrong.We are going to camly and collectively speak to Mamrie .I am sure it is some big misunderstanding.

I walked up to Mamrie and before i could even say hello , Grace turns her head around the doorway and happily holds my hand and smiles at Mamrie as she starst to walk forward so we can all go for our interview with hollwire.Out of instinct and pure confusion i follow Grace , knowing i have to wait hours until i can confront Mamarie........it is going to be hard to be all nice and best friend like when i know she might not be ok with my relationship.

I grin and bear it until we are in the taxi home ,I sit in the middle with Grace and Mmrie at either side and Chester in the front a we met up with him at the studio , we are all going for drinks at Graces' house and i can't help but shake the felling that one of my best friends could be against me and Grace.

*sorry for the boring ,short chapter .Tomorrows chapter will be awesome*