What He Can Do

"Oh really?" You ask with a smirk. He lays you on the floor. He smirks at you, bites his lip, and puts one of your legs on his shoulder as he grabs your other thigh fermly. He then proceeds to stick his member in you. He goes in and out starting off slow, making sure he doesn't hurt me. He then picks up the pace. I can then hear him moan which is the most wonderful thing a girl could hear. He gets faster, and harder. He sticks it all in at one point and you start yelling his name. "Ji..m..in! Oh jimin!" He gets even quicker when he said, "I'm ab..out t..to." He sputters as he gives the last push and pulls it out, then holds it as warm liquid drops on your stomach. You both fall down and start to smile. After a few minutes of reputting yourselves together, you both get up. You ask, " Do you think anyone herd us?" He replys," Don't think so, my office is made of soundproof walls, in case of important meetings, or, a day like this." He says with a smirk as he kisses you passionately, and has a war with your tounge. You both get dressed. Before you leave he tells you to go over to him. You walk over to him and he kisses you again, saying good bye for today, and leaves small love bites down your neck, you kiss him back, bite his soft lips, and rub his hair before walking out the door though, he spoke one more time." Hey, your hired."

Sorry the second one is short, I didn't know what to write. XD. I'll take request for more BTS fanfics. 😊☺