Pleasurable Visit

This has been VERY requested so here is the last chapter to this smut. Please enjoy and tell me if you liked it!

After your very short job interview, you drove back, home, first going to the store to buy groceries, then home. You put the groceries away, cleaned the house, watched a movie, that stuff. A few hours past and it was almost sunset time. You walked to the kitchen and looked in the fridge for something to eat. "What to eat. Hmmm." You hummed when suddenly you heard as if the yard door was slid open. You peeked around the corner to see it was closed as you shrugged. "Okay, what to eat, dammit." You said to no one in particular when suddenly you felt two strong arms wrap around your waist, making you gasp.

   "I know something you could eat. It might be a little hard though." You heard a raspy voice whisper in your ear, sending tingles down your back.

   You calmed down as you recognized who it was. He began to kiss down your neck, and up to your jaw. He sucked and bit on your sensitive skin as you moaned softly, making him smile.

Watch this video...its smutty so, yeah

   He turned you around, as his lips quickly crashed on yours, and you kissed back, grabbing his neck. "Jump." He said between the kiss as you jumped and wrapped your legs around his waist.

   "Where's your bedroom?" He whispered after letting go of your lips ever so slightly. "In the hallway. First door to the right." You whispered back before crashing your lisp on his.

  He took you to your bedroom and placed you on the bed, his hard member between your legs. He smirked as he began to rub his member on your womanhood, making you moan softly.

   He went up on the bed and slid your shirt off, then your pants, leaving you in your pink bra and undies. He took off his clothing, leaving him in boxers. You could see his huge shaft through his boxer briefs, and it made you crave him more.

   You got up and sat him on the bed as you swiftly slid his undergarments off. "Impatient aren't we?" He said smirking as you grabbed his long shaft and stuck it in your mouth, and you bobbed your head faster every second. You began to deep throat him, moaning, sending vibrations through his member. He moaned in pleaser as he grabbed your hair, and you felt him twitch, as he came in your mouth, and you swallowed it all, the warm fluid going down your throat.

   "Hwah. My turn to please you." He panted as he literally ripped your panties off. His face went between your legs and you moaned loudly as his tounge went right in you. You moaned in pleaser as he sucked and licked your wet core. His tounge swirled around, as his saliva dripped down his lips.

   He moaned as you did too and you felt your climax reaching. "Ahhhnng. Jimin! I'm gonna cum!" You moan as he removes his tounge and slams his long member into you, making you moan louder than ever. He began to thrust violently, as he spread your legs more, going deeper, hitting your G-spot every time. You felt as if shots of ecstacy were injected into you, it felt so amazing. "Ahhng! Oppa!" You moaned as he panted while thrusting faster. "Im, im cumming!" You moan.

   "Lets cum together baby. Aah! So tight! Yeah come on. You like that right? Me making you cum. You really love that do you?" He said in your ear.

   "Yes!" You moan as he groans and slows down, giving one last thrust before you both came. You felt his warm cum flood your core as you suddenly felt his wet tounge in you again, licking away his own cum, with yours too. You moaned softly before he dropped next to you. You both panted as you looked at each other and smiled.

  "How...how did you find and get in my house?" You said while catching your breath. "You put, your address on the job interview sheet. And I got in through the yard door. No regrets though, that was awesome." He said smiling before covering us with the sheets. "I love you Y/N." He spoke. "I love you too Jimin." You replied smiling as your lips touched and you fell asleep in each others arms.

Woweeh! Finally done with this. Hope you liked this last chapter even if it was trash. Lol. Love you and comment any fanfuc or story requests in the comment section, its not only for kpop fanfics you can request any kind of fanfic. Anyway i love you guys!

-Sausage