Runaway From Work, Love On The Beach

You fingers tapped away on the keyboard as you filled out important files and papers, before your eyes were covered by a pair of soft hands. You stopped typing, a bit startled at first, but once your hands touched the hands of the person covering your eyes, you knew exactly who it was.

  "Oppa, I know its you." You said trying to take his hands away, "Jimin, I'm trying to work. Please, I don't want you to fire me." Jimin smiled and rested his elbows on the desk, setting his face on top of his palms. "I'd never fire you. Even if you sucked at working," A smirk formed on his lips, as a glint if lust shined in his brown eyes. "I know something your good at sucking at. And it's not your work."

  He took your hand and harshly put it on his dick. You swallowed hard, feeling his buldge, already hardening under your touch. "O-oppa, I have to finish this important work, we can do it later." You said, taking your hand away, as heat rose up your neck, back, and thighs. You furrowed your eyebrows and bit your lip, as you felt your boyfriend and bosses's breath on your ear and neck. "How about we take a little, break. Away from work, so we can have all the fun we want. What do you say, Y/N?" You shivered as his raspy voice whispered an option you were worth going for.

   "That sounds fun, but what about these important files?" His finger neared itself to the off button of your computer, and the screen blacked out.

  He spun you in your chair, an stopped you by holding your shoulders, as his hands slid down your shoulders, to your chest, giving your round boobs a squeeze, making you whimper.

   Your office was quiet and isolated, nobody besides you and Jimin were present at the moment, and that's as more than perfect. He leaned forward and pressed his lips against yours, and his tounge licked your bottom lip, asking for entrance, so you parted your lips, and his warm wet tounge slid into your mouth, exploring every cavern. You could feel both your salivas sliding down the corners of your mouth, as he sucked on your tounge and vice versa.

   You clawed at his back, as he rubbed your thighs, going under your skirt, and began to rub your clothed area. You could feel yourself gw wet and aroused, as you pawed at his dick, his buldge hardening and poking through his pants.

  "Let's get out of here babe." He whispered, letting go of your pink glistening lips, and you nodded.

  You cleaned your papers and then both of you walked out of the huge office building, having heated make out session all through the elevator ride. He led you to his car, opening the door to his
dark blue Camaro. You smiled and stepped in, and he walked around, sitting in his seat and starting the engine. "Where are we going?" He hummed for a bit, "How about, Jeju Island?" Your eyes sparkled, "Yes! Yes please Oppa." He smiled and softly placed his hand on your thigh as he drove. "Okay babe."

  ~~~~~~~

The warm sand went between your toes as you ran around the beach. Jimin followed behind with the towel around his neck like a cape. You ran into the water, the cool ocean fluid tingling your feet with coldness. The sky was a orange-red-pink color, the sun splashing flurries of color and light around the once blue sky. You smiled, the wind blowing your hair behind you. Jimin back hugged you, putting his head in the crook of your neck.

  "You smell so sweet." He moaned into your neck, closing both your eyes. His hand trailed down to your area, squeezing you, making you moan ever so softly. The sun was almost gone, and so were the people on the beach. You and Jimin were completely alone.

  You began walking down the ocean side, to a secluded area with no buildings, before he set down the towel behind a huge rock. He sat down and motion you to sit on his lap. You sat down comfortably as his strong arms laced around your waist. You rests dyour head on his shoulder, as you both watched the beautiful sunset, the glowing star hiding behind the clear ocean, leaving the sky dark, all for the moon and the stars.