6. Powers?

Note: I know that I haven't been updating this book and I feel bad. Balancing school and everything is tough but summer is here and I will be updating a lot more. I will come up with a updating date shortly so please bare with me and this shitty chapter lol.

That is a picture of Callie Light, Barry's sister.

Literally 5 seconds after having my talk with Nathan, my sister is already jumping for joy forgetting about her problems. Wow I guess it was a good idea to never have a boyfriend until I was ready for anything. Not saying Nathan is my boyfriend or anything... Hehe.

I went to the washroom to see what I should start with first. I looked at my hair, then my face, then my eyes and then my mouth.

'Shower would be nice right now'

I was about to turn away to take a shower but then my arm started twitching. I tried moving it to stop it from twitching but it began to twitch even harder.

"AHHH" I yelled as it began to hurt and a hot sensation was coming from my hand.

My hand was spazzing and I couldn't control it. Then all of a sudden a ray of bright light came out of my hand.

The force of it was so hard it made me fall back into the door. I was shocked, I couldn't move, I tried to but I was still in shock.

HOW DID I JUST DO THAT?!!? AM I GOD? OR WORST THE ANTI-CHRIST?!!

What do I do. As I looked forward and saw what had happen. A huge hole was left in the wall. Oh no, no, no. How do I explain this to mom and dad. Oh god why me, why now

*Knock Knock* "Hey Barry you okay in there I heard a loud sound come from here." Callie said with worry in her voice.

"Um yeah! Everything is great. By the way did you a shower already?"

"Yeah, why?"

"No reason just pick an outfit and wait for me."

I looked down at my hand and saw there a bit of a burn mark. What is the meaning of this. Was I born with this? It is already hard enough living in this world being gay but now having powers! Please let this day be fun and not a shitty one.

I came out the bathroom and ran to my room. I quickly put on some clothes and grabbed Callie. She look at me smiling. "You that nervous for me to meet your new boyfriend?"

"Callie I am not going to say this again. He is not my flipping boyfriend, okay?! Just please don't scare him off. He is like my only guy friend."

"Jeez what crawled up your ass and died." Callie said laughing while running away.

"Huh, so you wanna play it like that? Okay!" Callie started running around the house.

"Better run faster than that!"

Not this time she won't escape me, I will catch and she will regret those words!! Every time mom or dad would stop me but they aren't here. So now is my chance.

I ran as fast as I could, but suddenly everything around me stopped moving...

No, everything around me was moving really slow. I stood there as I watched Callie run in slow motion. How is this happening?  Is this what happens when someone is about to die? This needs to stop, I can't take this anymore!

I shut my eyes trying to make it go away!  I open them and to my surprise everything was moving normally again. I had to get out of here now!

Right as I was going to get Callie to stop and get her butt outside, the doorbell rang. Oh no Nathan is here and I look a hot mess. I couldn't even take a shower.

I answered the door and saw him, I swear seeing this man is always going ease me. Stop it, stop it. No mind no!

Nathan P.O.V

"Hi. Come in." Barry said opening the way for me.

"Hey, I know I came a little earlier but I didn't have anything to do." I said looking around his house.

"It's fine I just want to get out of here a soon as possible."

A little girl appeared from the side of the left wall and she had a big smile on her face.

"Woah Barry, you didn't tell me he was a a hottie."

"Callie! Stop it, You said you won't do anything that would embarrass me!" Barry said as is face lit up like match.

This is going to be fun.