9. Need to Let Go (Flash Back Chapter)

Nathan POV

"No, no! Please Barry wake up! Please wake up!"

*Flashback*

"Hey, wake up sleepy head. I brought us some dinner." I said placing a picnic basket in front of Ethan.

"I'm not hungry." Ethan said coldly.

It hurts me to see him like this, after being disowned by his family he has never been the same. It feels like I don't know him anymore.

"Oh Ethan, please it's been too long since you ate anything. Don't starve yourself to death."

I opened the basket revealing some sandwiches and potato salad.

"Stop pestering me I already said no!" Ethan Snapped.

"I'm just trying to help, you barely talk to me anymore and you never sleep." I said feeling worse than I already am.

"Just please leave me be. I deserve to rot."

"Don't you ever say that about yourself Ethan. You are an amazing person, the only thing you deserve is happiness. And whoever thinks otherwise is a fool." I pleaded. Hopefully he will listen to me.

"I need some rest. Could you hold me?" Ethan asked sounding weak.

"Of course my love."

*End of flashback*

I carried Barry in my arms and Callie on my back and ran as fast as I could.

"Nathan wake up please." Callie called out crying

"Everything is going to be okay. I will help your brother don't worry."

I finally made it here. I knocked on the door impatiently not being able to keep still.

"Who is it." Someone spoke from the other side.

"Lindsey open up it's Nathan, I need your help please it's an emergency!"

"I TOLD YOU I AM NOT HELPING YOU OR ANY OF YOUR FAMILY AG--" Lindsey shouted as she opened the door to see an unconscious Barry.

"Who is that and what happened to them." She asked with a serious tone.

" It's a friend and he needs help, please. I swear I will never bother you again after this you have my word!" I begged.

"Fine! But if you go back on it so help me I will turn you into a damn snail!" She yelled making the walls rumble.

I nodded in agreement. I cleared the nearest table and set Barry on it. "I saw him use some type of powers and then he fell to the ground." Callie said whimpering quietly.

"Hey don't worry, your brother is in good hands I promise. Come with me let sit in the other room and let Lindsey over here help him out. Okay?" I tried my hardest to relax her mind but it wasn't working.

After about 10 minutes I left Callie on the sofa. She was taking a nap, seems like she needed it after what she just witnessed.

"How's he doing?"

"Better, he seems to have drained a lot of energy from his body. Perhaps he isn't fully ready to wield these powers of his. What type of supernatural being was he again?"

"He's human. Just that he is a part of the Light family and also my boyfriend but not yet cause we haven't really talked about it but I'm sure it's going to happen." I said in one breath because I knew that was my last chance to speak.

"So what you're telling me is that you brought a hunter into my house. Not just any hunter but someone apart of the infamous Light family?"

I stayed quiet, hoping she wouldn't kill me then and there. To my surprise I was still intact, but once I saw her eyes closed and her hair waving around like a huge gust of wind hit her, I knew I was dead.

*Flashback*

"Hey, hey Nathan wake up. You're snoring really loud." I woke up to one of the most amazing views this world has to offer.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are." He tried to hide how flushed he became.

"Don't think your amazing charm is going to make me feel better because it won't." I grabbed his chin and pull it up towards my lips.

"I love you so much, seeing you happy makes me happy. Seeing you sad makes me sad, I just want to be there for you."

"I'm trying, I really am. I just don't know how long I can. I want to not feel like this, I want to end it all." Ethan sobbed into me. I grabbed him tight like as if I never let go.

"NO! Don't you dare talk that nonsense. You are stronger than this I know you are. Fight, baby fight please." I started crying with him.

"Just go, forget about me. Let go my love it's what is best for both of us. I will always have a place in my heart for you but whats done is done. Goodbye, Nathan." And before I could say anything he ran off, to never be found again.