Jealous much!

This is a year after the books!

RPOV

Dimitri and I had just finished training in the gym, it was our day off, sadly Dimitri had to go do a ward shift because guardian Balan was off sick.

It was chilly outside tonight for the late Autumn air, a shiver racked through my body. Dhampires had a great tolerance  to the weather but I was wearing short shorts and a tank top.

"Cold, little Dhampire?"  A voice spoke from the darkness. I knew that voice well.

"Adrain." I said dryly.  Adrain and I patched things up pretty well, but he —for some whacked reason— still flirted with me even if he — and everyone else for that matter— knew that Dimitri and I were together.

"Looking good, lil Dhampire. How's cradle robber?"

" Fine." I mumbled. I was starting to get really irritated about all the flirting. "Can you leave me be for once in your life time? Or I can help you shorten that life if you don't."

His face paled and he smirked off my threat. "I know you like me."

"No I don't."

" Well can I come over? I promise not to pull anything." I studied him carefully and shrugged.

"I guess but Lissa has to come too. It's our movie night." I walked off to the guardians housing, Adrain following obediently behind. Probably staring at some places just lower then my back.

We walked across a quad to get to guardians housing, Adrain kept going on about god knows what as I zoned out. The gym and guardian housing were close by each other for easy access  and most likely to remind us to train once and a while. Not that most guardians needed coaxing. Personally I would rather train then be lacking in a battle against strigoi and die (again) because of it. Dimitri and I should have a  anytime pass to the gym because we use it so much. We haven't defiled the gym as much as we had the one at the academy...  Mostly because there is almost always 5 people in there at least. But we still thought that the gym held sacred memories or even a great place to trade quips and zen life lessons. Or to beat up guardians that think they can beat us.

I zoned back in to Adrain talking about a new bar going to be built near the royal Moroi housing, for all I know Adrain asked Lissa to put it in just for him.

I grabbed a key out of my gym bag and unlocked the door to Dimitri's and mine house. The door swung wide open as I held the door open for Adrain to walk through. Adrain immediately flopped on the big couch readjusting the pillow, turning sideways and laying down across the three seater couch —well as much as his tall frame would let him— and sighed.

Since I didn't have the bond anymore I had to call Lissa. I grad the wireless phone off the coffee table and plopped down on the love seat. After the 3rd ring Christian picked up. "Hello?"

"Hi, Chrissy!" I said laughing, knowing that he hated when I called him that.

Christian sighed." Hi, Rosie!" Now it was my turn to sigh.

" Are you guys coming for movie night? Or is her highness busy?" There was shuffling on the other end. We called Lissa her highness behind her back because it ticks her off and makes us all laugh.

" Hey," Lissa said slowly . " Ummm.... we forgot we will be there soon." You could hear Christian shuffling in the back ground, swearing sometimes.

I look at Adrain and shrugged. "ok see you soon. Bye!"

I set the phone down and talked to Adrain till a knock on the door sounded. " Come in!" I yelled. Lissa and Christian came in a light blush spreading across Lissa's face. I tried to raise an eyebrow, failing obviously. They said hey and asked were Dimitri was. I gave a short reply of " ward shift." As Lissa slid a movie in. Both of them sat on the two seater couch Lissa leaning on Chrissy's chest.

I think we were watching a comedy movie about a really bad cop that petrols a mall that gets robbed and he saves the day. Personally  I thought it was really cheesy.

At the end of the second movie — which I spaced out in again— Adrain came and put a arm over my shoulder. I pushed him away, but he kept coming back and I kept pushing away. Lissa and Christian were marketing fun of me. As I was pushing Adrain away for the hundredth time, Dimitri came in. Dimitri closed the door quietly and made a shushing gesture to us. He stood right behind Adrain and cleared his voice. Adrain turned around and paled a couple shades. Dimitri was the type of person that a strigoi would be intimidated by. Adrain —when he realized that he had an arm around me— quickly pulled away.

Adrain cleared his throat and said, " I'll be leaving now." Before rushing out. Soon followed by the uncomfortable looking lovebirds: Lissa and Christian.

After everyone left Dimitri laughted and went to the kitchen, I followed, as Dimitri got out a pen, paper and tape. He held up the price of paper then taped it on my back.

The notice said:

The notice said:

Notice
  Thank you for noticing this notice
Your noticing has been noted
And will be reported to Dimitri Belikov

"Nobody touches my Roza." Dimitri said as we sat on the love seat.