Part title

Sometime after VA and bloodlines!

RPOV

I was in the shower after a heated training with Dimitri. I was stinky and sweaty. Yuck! I was just having a great chat with myself. "Hey Rose." "Yes, Rose" "You had a great training today!" "Really, thanks! I thought it was going Ok in till I got pinned. I was doing so good to!"

You might think I'm weird but Dimitri sings his western songs in the shower.

" Next time try to not dodge by moving to the left. Your weak on that foot." "Thanks for the advice!"

DPOV

I was walking by the bathroom knowing Rose was in there. I heard her talking. I sat at the door and listened in. Rose was still talking. There was a pause then she talked again. Only she answered her own question. She was talking to her self! That was the most funniest thing I have ever heard since the day Vica (my younger sister) said she swallowed mom's car. She said that because she was outside. She ran around the house, mama had gone to get groceries and left Karo in charge, Vica soon came back screaming that she ate the car because she was the only one out side and the car was gone. But you couldn't blame her for that. She was only 6 years old.

Roza though was different. She was just a free spirt when she was not held back by guardian duties.

RPOV

I thought I heard a low chuckle from the other side of the door. Sighing I knew Dimitri had heard what I was saying. Soon I started to sing in the shower. I made up my own song. It was about training, memories, the academy, Dimitri, Lissa, other stuff.

I heard a full laugh from behind the door.

I hopped out of the shower and I got dressed in my pajamas.

The top  was thin strapped, all pink with thin white stripes

The top was thin strapped, all pink with thin white stripes. Form fitting, of course. And my bottoms were also form fitting it was mostly white with a band of pink with vertical stripes. I blowed dried my hair and left it down in curly waves. The hair style my comrade loved. I was still singing, the silently laughing at Dimitri laughing. I walked out of the bathroom opening the door with a quick movement, sending Dimitri - in a rare show of catching him off guard- falling at my feet.

Dimitri looked up at me smiling. " Not that I am in any position to be asking the questions," Dimitri began, "But were you talking to yourself?"

I thought up a witty comeback was in order, "Of course I was talking to myself, sometimes in need expert advice."

Dimitri laughed out loud, making my heart flutter, as he stood up. Looking graceful the whole time.

I walked past my comrade, he caught me by my wast. I turned around, " Now, comrade is that how you get a lady to get anywhere near making you diner?" Dimitri laughed again. God I loved that laugh.

" Of course not, I'm making Blini."

We walked- or rather he walked- us to the kitchen he had lifted me up and put me over his shoulder. He set me down on the counter and got out the pots an Blini ingredients. "Roza, Vasilissa- I mean Lissa-" he never got it right, almost never anyways, and even if he did with his gorgeous accent made it sound like he was saying "laya". Not that I was complaining.

"-Was wondering if we could come over later."

" Huh?"

Dimitri raised an eyebrow. "Were you listening?"

No. "Yes?"

"Roza," Dimitri groaned

We ate quickly and walked to Lissa's.

We played games all night.