Christain

At LeHigh

RPOV

Of course I would get spilt up form Lissa and Dimitri! And of course I would get stuck guarding christain! Why did the administration office have to be so mean! Well, not that they know that Dimitri and I are supposed to be guarding two very important Moroi.

Lissa and Christian just kissed good bye, students all around giving us weird looks. They probably think since Dimitri and Lissa go to the same classes they are dating! Not cool! You should hear all the tails Dimitri tells me after a day of this! Once he told me that All the girls made a dare to see who could get him to go out with themselves first. And all of this happens because we can't get distracted by each other.

Anyways- me getting distracted.

When we got to class- that I was most likely failing- I sat down beside Christian and realized that I had the wrong binder and forgot my pencil case. Whoops! I think I was busy fussing over the class arrangement. Of course I ask Christian for a pencil and to look off his notes, since I have to pass to actually stay in school. He of course laughted. I glared back. People turned their heads to see what all the commotion was about. I, in turn, glared at them. The whole period was a complete and utter fail.

The four of us met up at our lockers after the first class. Dimitri noticing my mood came and immediately hugged me close to his chest and kissed my forehead as I kissed his check.

"What's wrong?" He asked

" really bad day." I grumbled in turn.

" Rose May have forgot her pencil and brought the wrong binder to class. " laughted Christian. Lissa , who was talking to another friend from her class turned and looked at the clock and sighed.

"We got to go to the next class."

" k. Bye comrade!"

" Bye Roza. Here's a pencil."

"Thanks. " I mumbled.

We went to the next class. Gym. I don't even need the pencil! I was really good at gym except that I forgot to bring gym shorts so I borrowed a guys extra pair. Everyone laughed. Not cool. All the guys made cat calls and whistled talking about how the guy I borrowed the shorts from FINALY got me in his pants. At least I didn't end up in the office or the hospital.

When gym was done we all went to lunch.

"How was the period?" Asked Dimitri.

"Some people just need a sympathetic pat... On the head... With a hammer."

We all laughted.

####################

Happy Friday the 13th!

It 12 in the mourning right now so sorry if it's really short and bad. No spell checking. 😴😴😴😴😴

Good night! Yawns*