Cabins and snowangels

Got this idea from blood promise.

RPOV

"Comrade, I'm soooo board!" Why did I agree to this?

"Roza, I told you, you might get board. I didn't think you would come. "

"Of course I would come! I don't want to leave you." We went to a cabin Dimitri's friend Ivan had got him as a gift, by the means of Dimitri taking a brake from guarding. Of course now we had to come back here once and a while. I was here for emotional support.

We stepped inside. The cabin was small and finished with wood panels. There was a kitchenette attached to a small sitting area. There was a even smaller washroom and a single bedroom. With a single bed.

We stood in the doorway for a little while until Dimitri let out a small sigh and lay down on the small couch

We stood in the doorway for a little while until Dimitri let out a small sigh and lay down on the small couch. His feet and almost half his leg hung off the couch. He put his arm behind his head and sighed again.

By that time had moved and lay beside him. Dimitri rapped his arm around me and said  "Ivan always wanted to come here but he never got the chance...." A tear had made its way to his chin and I whipped it off.

We smile a painful smile. He told me stories of Ivan and him. I never knew how reckless Dimitri was.

After a couple hours Dimitri said he would make diner. Even though I knew he could lift me off him I still said " I'm not lazy I'm just in my energy saving mode ...... So why don't we order pizza so we can drown out all your misery.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sorry it's short and sad. It will get better. All this belongs to Richeal mead.