New Mentor!/WERE ALONE!

Walking around the path was fine. Until, Crafty call us to come. Grumm and Seashore were there. I was walking with Amigo. I know walking with Amigo was awful to me, but I hope I get my spirits up with him. Peppy suddenly appear. Amigo jumped and screech like he was abused.''Peppy you ghost! Stop scaring me!!'' He growled.''Well sorry mate! I have a message from everyone!!!'' He flapped his wings across from my face. Peppy is a snow bird that is NOT A OWL. Tho, he likes the summer better. I saw the twins coming too. The twins are Siamese cats. I call them by their REGULAR names. Lover and Looper. Lover is female while Looper is male. And of course,they both have the same purrsonilties; Courageous,Sometimes sassy,adventurous,passion,humor and serious.

Looper grab his message with his mouth and drop it in front of Lover.''Aye!'' He yowled.''So-what the name?'' he asked.''Nay.'' Lover answered.''Dunno.'' Looper flicked his tail and goes straight over to Crafty.''I have a new member of the crew! A replacement for Skello Paige.'' Crafty shouted. I always hate Skello. First of all, she's worse than me. I like to play jokes,she likes to kill people (That's more what I do anyway) ... Know what- just forget what anything I said.''I'm going on a vacation. AND I FOUND A NEW MEMBER.''

I looked at Grumm with a paper in front of her face. Grumm looked at me.''Did you even take off that paper?'' I whispered-asked.''I have it on for 1 week. Stay it on'' she meowed.''Step up'' Crafty gentle whispered to the mysterious cat figured. Shyly, the little strange cat walked up.''What's the mark up on her head?'' meowed Stripers.''The mark represent the treasure of Dead Man's Cove.'' answered Crafty.''Who's the leader?'' howled Amigo. Crafty glared at him. Then, pointed to..me.''TUX! This is your 2nd one. Explore the creatures as much as you can!'' Crafty said. I nodded.''Her name is Feilia. She is an admirer of the ocean. If you want, you can teach her how to catch and find dark sea creatures and treasure.'' Crafty explained. I nodded, like i know. Crafty went back to her office, while everyone went back where they were.

Crafty already left. At night. We waved goodbye to her tho. The fog was like ghosts blocking the ocean. Welp, looks like were alone.