Followed

-7:50pm-

I got off the bus as i took out my phone.."Woah!" i said almost falling but Jin caught me."Heh..."i mumbled " Be carefull"he said..

I got up and walked together with Jin,But JungKook squized between us.."What you guys talking about?"he asked "JungKook,We haven't said anything.."i said "Heh..Don't lie.."He said blushing "Im not lying...GEEZ!"

I ran towards JiHyo and said "Hey..You seem like your in love with V..I thought your bias was Jimin" I whispered "No....!"she scolded as she blushed.

I started giggling.

-Dinner-

Jin called the PizzaHut Delievery to come and give us 3boxes of pizza.And it was very long...It came for 3hours..

While eating i on the TV to watch some News,when a lady started talking she said.."Young girl,MinYoo,Caught robbing the bank with $1000"

"what!!"i screamed..."Whats going on?"JiHyo asked.."Watch..!"i replied
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Aahaahahah attachbshaahgahhag"
JiHyo shouted as she gasp..i quickly finished my food and then Jin thought i needed some frest air so..He took me out.

When we went out,no fangirls came around like crazy..I guess at night there was randomly quiet fans...
as we walk..The pathway got even less crowded then before.

At each time,Jin wasn't realising a shadow behind us but i did..I pretended to ignore it so i could heat up even more later..It got even colder and i started to hold Jin's arm while leaning my head on his arm..

I knew it maybe someone like MinYoo...Cause MinYoo 's bias is Jin.My bias is also Jin but in our share we dont quarrel..

It got colder and colder and colder so i snuggled on his arm..

Jin POV :

When she snuggled even more it felt so cozy but..She kept looking behind us but i wounder why..I turned around and look and someone was behind us.."Run..," i whispered.

"shh..follow me.."she said.."3..2..1..Run!!" so I ran but she stayed...I stoped one side and saw her trying to hit him.. Butt it did'nt look like a boy..It look like girl because there was long hair and a blue highlight..

As soon as SungKwong was about to remove her hat,she gasped.."MinYoo?!"she said...

Hey guys..I hope u luv this..I thought you guys wouldnt be intrested cause there wouldnt be any girl in BTS but i was wrong..Thx for listening if u dont know there is a new song BTS Fire and BTS Save Me..I didnt tl u guys earlier cause i thought of telling u in the ending but i just finished only so...Thx for reading stay tuned to the next chapter