New

Jin POV :

I got into the car and V took the taxi as we needed to send Megan home.

"Just head to **Adress** " Megan said.

I drove all the way there..

*
*
*
"Kamsahamida..I'll get going now,Annyeong"she said waving as she got out of the car.

I was about to drive away when JiSyeon stopped me.

"We need to spy on her"she said.

"Umm..How about we go check her out around her house as the gate was left ajar.."

JiSyeon nodded.

We parked our car nearby and secretly walk into their landed house.

"Im really sorry,please..don't!"a voice came crying...

"Aaahhh!Please I beg you!" once again.

I peaked through the curtains realising that she was being abused once again..She was bruised all over.

"Guys!" I whispered.

JiSyeon turned her head and rushed towards me.She peaked through the curtains and quickly went to the front door.

"Bang the door down.." SaeYun said.

"What?!"I whispered in shock..

"Just do it.." she said.

I have no choice but to do so..when I ran towards the door,the door slightly slipped open making me fall down..

"HEY!!HOW DARE YOU BULGE IN JUST LIKE THAT?" The same abusive guy shouted.

He had a knife on his hands and I whispered to JiHyo..she immediately step out of this house.

"Go!go away!" Megan said crying.

"You better leave or I'll kill her!" The crazy guy said pulling her hair up to his arms..

"Ok,chill chill..I will step out of this house,you let go of her.." I said.

We back away slowly..

I made a surrender sign and clenched my fist twice.

"HIAHHH!!!" Suddenly someone came kicking the crazy guy.

**PIDO PIDO PIDO PIDO**

The police came..

We step out taking Megan with us..

"Your bruised all over..We shall go get your stuff and leave okay?" SaeYun said.

"I'll go get the things.." I said running up the stairs..

SaeYun POV :

Wow I saved someone...

I took some tissues and wiped Megan's face clean.Her makeup became black and smudgy.

"Shall we go now?" Jin asked with a few luggages..

I nodded.

We went back home.

"Thankyou so much for helping me..If it wasnt for you..I would have been dead by now.." Megan said.

"Its nothing.." I replied.

"I think theres a guest room.. Maybe you could live there?" Jin said.

"Yea!" JiHyo said.

"Ok then.." Megan replied.