Chapter 10

• Didedikasikan kepada Bolesgurl

Hey everyone.

I'm so sorry my last chapter wasn't very good but I promise I'll make it up to you.

I would like to dedicate this chapter to my Percy Jackson besty, Bolesgurl.

enjoy

______________________________________________________________________________________

Harry's POV

I knew something had gone wrong when the demigods all where summoned to McGonagall's office. They had sent me back to the common room without them. I wouldn't admit in front of the demigods but now they where kinda apart of my extended family.  The red-head Rachel looked really worried when they walked into the office. I could kinda guess something had gone wrong at their camp.

"Jumbum" I said to the fat lady as I reached the Gryffindor common room.  

"S'mming wrong love?" she asked me.

"Could you just let me in" I said glumly. I felt helpless. I wanted to help my new American friends but I had know idea how I could be of any use when it came to there demi-god problems"

"Alright no need to be rude" she said swinging open the door.

I stepped through the portrait hole and into the common room. I smiled slightly and closed my eyes, as I let the heat from the fire wash over me.

"Harry?" I voice called

I opened my eyes and spotted Ron, Hermione and Ginny. Gratefully I walked over to them.

"Are you alright? you've been gone for ages" Ginny asked warily.

"I'm fine. I was just with the demi-gods. something bad has happened at their camp" I said sloughing down on the nearest couch.

"Oh please, let me guess the world's going to be destroyed by a rouge titian" Ginny sighed.

Hermione gave her an annoyed look. "What's happened?"

I shrugged. "I dunno their  discussing it now with McGonagall"

"Bloody hell it must be bad" Ron said leaning forward. "You don't think it's to do with the alliance? do you?"   

Hermione shook her head. "No I don't think anyone else apart from Hogwarts, camp half-blood and the Gods know about it."

Ginny shivered. I instinctively put my arm around her. "I don't think I could get used to the fact that at least one of there parents is a God"

I nodded. "it is kinda weird"

Suddenly as soon as I said that the portrait swung open and the Demigods tumbled in.

I noticed all their faces filled with worry. None of them spoke as they sat on other side of the common room.

The common room was swallowed by silence.

Hermione leaned forward. "I'm going to go talk to them. To see what's wrong" she whisper to us.  

We nodded as she stood up.

"I'm coming to" Ron whispered standing up as well.

In the end we all decided to go over a see what had upset the demigods so much.

We walked over. Me and Ginny sat down next to Percy and Annabeth. Percy seamed to be holding her tight.

"What's the matter?" I asked him.