Chapter 17

• Dedicated to Lucy for lying in the dirt XD

Hey readers! Now I have another excuse for why this chapter is so late. Alright. Here we go. Over here in England my school think its funny to watch all the year 10's freak themselves silly over our year 10 mocks. They take us off time table and put us in the huge hall, and act like it's an official test. But gladly THE TESTS  ARE OVER NOW so I can get back to writing for all you love people at home.

sorry its short :(

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 Percy 's POV

Me, Hermione and the rest of our group moved through the wood silently with are group Annabeth  had  assigned us. I have to admit that I would rather her be in my group, but Annabeth has decided that we needed the teams to be evenly balanced. We stalked through the woods, My eyes searching for any signs of movement. We were heading west through the Forrest looking for the dragon. I moved towards Hermione. "Is there any spell you have that can help us find this dragon" I whispered through my teeth, I was painfully aware of the amount of noise that my feet were making and I didn't want to add to my racket. Hermione paused for a second. 'I could do a summoning charm but it ..." 
"That would be perfect" I whisper with a smile. Hermione smiled back. "Ok here we go."

 "Accio Dragon" Hermione wisphered and small red sparks spitted out of the tip of her wand. To be hounset I kinda exspected the dragon to just appear infront of us but boy, how i was wrong. It started off as a crashing sound. The sound that falling trees make, and  then the was a righranical roar of outrage which must of come from the beast it's self. "Signal the others" I said to Hermione.

She nooded and raised her wand to the sky. I turned away to face the direction the noise was coming from. I heared Hermione mutter a spell behind me and the popping sounds of the red sparks jummping out of her wand and into the sky above her head. The roars got louder as the beast was pulled closer and closer. Demigods all around me looked terrorfiled but detemind.

Then a shadow of the dragon began to peep through the trees. It was almost 30 stories high! and it was hurlting towards us at a horrific speed. 'We're gonna need more demigods' i thought.

"RUN! WE NEED TO RE-GROUP!"