Chapter 1: Out of this World

He turned her forcefully and made her back hit the hard wall, tightly gripping her wrist with his left hand, his right placed against the wall. They were in a dark alley, breathing heavily after sprinting their way there.

He eyed her and can't help but smirk at her weak state, she was out of breath and her eyes were shaking, looking like she wanted to scream but can't.

"W-what is t-this a-about?" she stutteringly said, slightly trying to get loose but couldn't because of the firm grip.

He made eye contact with her and in her eyes, he saw fear, nothing else but just pure fear. He chuckled a bit at the sight and tucked her hair behind her ear with his right hand and leaned closer, brushing the tip of his nose gently on her ear. The sudden contact made her flinch and made him chuckle a bit more with the smirk on his face growing wider.

"Look. I had always been watching you from the shadows, protecting you from anyone who wanted to hurt you, but now, I couldn't help it anymore, I want you." He whispered to her ear, using a lustful voice to emphasise the last phrase and turned his gaze to her neck and cleared some stray hair. "And now that I have you all for myself, keep in mind that I wouldn't be able to restrain myself. I hope you are okay with that." He added, sending shivers down to her spine with every word whispered to her ear.

"And did you know that..." He leaned closer to her neck, admiring how white and smooth it is and gently planting a soft kiss.

"The sweet aroma of your blood is what I live for?" After saying so, she struggled for her life, for she knew he was gonna kill her, but she was too late. With the smell of her blood lingering through his nose, his eyes turned red and his sharp fangs showed themselves.

He licked his upper lip and quickly took a bite on her milky soft skin. He gulped everything up, not letting a single drop of blood be at wasted.

After a long wait, the reason why I brought you here can finally be done. I can finally drink your blood. He thought and drank her blood until the last drop, until she dropped dead on the ground, all withered and pale.

"CUT!!!" the director shouted "That was a good take. Now..." The director continued talking while Jun on the other hand helped the actress he was with, stand up and thanked her. He then plastered a sweet bright smile on his face and greeted the staffs and also thank them for doing a good job. After finishing the film, he bid farewell to the people there, for he already felt tired and walked his way to his dressing room.

The actor, Wen JunHui, is actually very famous for he is known and idolized by the whole world even by the whole universe perhaps. He has been acting since he was in a young age. At a young age of three to be exact. Films, commercials, and a lot of other things such as modeling, were just some of the things that kept him busy.

The fact that a lot of people envy him is not really surprising for he is not only famous, handsome, smart and tall, but he is also rich. He came from one of the wealthiest family in the entire Asia. His family owns most of the biggest companies in South Korea. But even with all of this, he still hated his existence in this world. For some people it may be insane  for only a crazy, dumb bastard would not love to live in Jun's shoes even for just a day or two in their lives. What they mean by that was Jun already got everything he needs, that his life was already perfect, and that he didn't even need to break a sweat just to have it, yet for him, he had a perfectly good reason to curse his life.

He reached his dressing room with his manager following him behind. And as soon as he got inside, the brightness and cheerfulness on his face dimmed and it turned into an unreadable, (slightly derpy) poker face.

To tell the truth, the smile seen on his face, which automatically disappeared into thin air in a split second, was the actual reason why he hated his so called perfect life.