The Beginning

---------------------------------

Rob’s P.O.V (12 yrs old)

---------------------------------

My sister Ashley and I have been at Cheryl Wilkins Adoption Center in L.A. We been here for about a year, and we just want to be adopted. But that's not the worst part. The adoption center is closing at the end of the month due to budget cuts. So other than that my name is Rob and I love computers. I have a Hp laptop. Where most of the time i just watch videos and use photoshop to make designs for the orphanage to post around the walls. The only other person like me is my best friend, Trevor, He has a full gaming computer and a youtube channel with only 100 subscribers. My favorite youtuber is JeromeASF Which i watch every single video. I have straight A’s in school except for in P.E. I don't get it, how do you throw a football?

---------------------------------

Ashley’s P.O.V (12 yrs old)

---------------------------------

I’m Ashley and I’m the complete polar opposite of Rob. I love the outside and playing Soccer and Volleyball. My Soccer team,The L.A Broncos, has the Won the world series the past 4 years. While my volleyball team,The Flying Squirrels,Has made to the championship But never actually won it. Though i am probably the worst at math,science, and anything that relates to school except P.E. I am probably the second most athletic in the class next to Jason. Jason…..his blue eyes that shine like the Ocean and his blonde hair that flows in the wind like……... i mean nothing.

----------------------------------

Trevor’s P.O.V (10 yrs old)

----------------------------------

Yeah, I have a youtube channel check me out at youtube.com/360SnipeZYoloSwag

its pretty awesome i do Lets Play’s , Minecraft Minigames , and i do some Call Of Duty for my Xbox Clan 2Pro. We are pretty sick especially the Leader xX360NoScoPeZXx he once hit a three sixty. Oh yeah Rob hes ok but he needs to live life more hes always inside in like a dark corner, its kinda creepy if you ask me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No that is not a real youtube channel and all of that is made up just for the fun of it.

This is my first story

i will try to add a new chapter every few days

I hope you like it i spent alot of time on it so i hope you like it

like

and comment

:)