Chapter 1

Natasha's POV
I stood there in silence watching the God of Mischief pacing in his glass prison, waiting to see if he would try something.
"You know, not many people can sneak up on me." Loki said. "But you have experience." He was referring to the last time he was on Earth, the time when he tried to take over the world.
"I was waiting to see if you would try something." I replied.
"Like what?"
"Oh, I don't know, maybe releasing the Hulk again. The usual."
Loki's POV
She was smart, Natasha. Last time she managed to get me to tell her my plans to take over the world before I even knew them myself.
"I have no intentions on taking over the world again." I told her.
"Tell that to Director Fury." She snapped. "He wants to know why you're truly here."
"I told you, I was banished. Odin banished me to Earth so I could learn my lesson." I told her. Why wouldn't anyone believe me? Probably because I tried to take over Earth.
"I believe you." Natasha said softly.
"I can't tell if you're being serious or not." I was confused. Why would Natasha believe me, out of all people, Natasha would be least likely to believe me.
"Oh, I'm serious." Natasha replied as her phone started buzzing. She pulled it out of her pocket and answered it. "Hello? Yep. We'll be right there." Natasha hung up the phone and turned to me. "Hate to cut this short but Director Fury wants to see you in his office."
"Greeeaaat. Just what I always wanted, a visit to Fury." I groaned sarcastically. What did Fury want now? I would rather spend a day in prison than talk to Fury.
"Come on, he's waiting."

A/N; What does Fury want? ~Kiara-Barnes