EYYYYYYYYYYYY

Hey guys! Long time no see, amiright??? Ahem, anyways, I'm just here to rant about anything and everything because that's my life now. So um, where do I start- I am very hopelessly in love with a girl and I barely even know if she really loves me back, but God damn do I love her- Ahaha, aaaaaaaaaanyways, school is almost over and I'm super pumped ok. My bestie and I are going to a TØP concert, I'm going to King's Island with my choir, the county fair is like my favorite thing ever and that's in the summer, Dan and Phil will be in my state in a few days and I'm too poor to see them, etc etc etc. I'm currently obsessed with the Divergent series, my Undertale game turned extremely demonic (It keeps like, screeching???? it happened when I messed with the "fun" levels or whatever. GO ME.), I've recently discovered the wonderful game The Evil Within, I have a turntable now so I've been buying a bunch of Broadway records and classical music, and I went to a tea room place near my town that's super cute and awesome and I love it. I'm also kinda wavering on the line of wanting to kill myself or killing everybody around me (MOST RELATABLE BOOK QUOTE EVER OK WILL GRAYSON WILL GRAYSON IS SUCH A GREAT BOOK). hahahahwndkwndkanakcbje ok I'm done. if you're one of the few people who actually reads this weird little diary thing, then I'd like it if you told me something exciting that's happened in your life recently in the comments!!! That's all I've got rn so yeeeeaaaa. Seeya later~