Chapter Thirty Nine

Chapter Thirty Nine- Robert Pattinson

"Rob as in Robert Pattinson?" I ask through a yawn.

Tom chuckled climbing into bed "Yeah that's the one"

"Well that's nice" I said dreamily already drifting off.

"He's probably going to be here for a few days, 'hanging out' as he calls it" Tom continued.

When I didn't say anything he asked "You're not even listening are you?"

I was too tired to reply. He laughed to himself brushing my hair back. The last thing I remembered from that night was Tom kissing my head.

The next morning I felt horrible. There is only one word to explain this kind of pain. Cramps. I groaned and flipped over trying to go back to sleep, but I caught glance of the clock. It said that it was twelve in the afternoon. I groaned again as I kicked the covers off of me, causing them to land on top of a still sleeping Timber.

I through my hair up as I brushed my teeth lazily. I walked to the closet and threw one of Tom's sweat shirts on. It was big and comfy. Perfect.

I trudged down stairs and flung myself onto one of the stools in the kitchen where everyone was.

I lied my head down on the cool marble, it felt good against my hot cheek, and I closed my eyes.

"You okay Cas?" Em asked I barely noticed that she was sitting next to me.

"Don't you have a home? You're here all the time!" I snapped sitting up again.

Her eyes widened, as did everyone else's. I sighed "Sorry" I mumbled as I tried to make myself more comfortable on the stool which wasn't working.

"What's wrong with you?" She asked as everyone stopped staring intently.

"My stomach hurts" I said hoping she would get the hint.

"Oh" she said confused.

"You should eat something" Tom suggested.

"I'm not hungry, the thought of food is repulsing" I told him closing my eyes again.

"Are you pregnant?" Emma asked. Tom dropped something, the clattering making me jump.

I rolled my eyes. Em clearly did not get the hint.

"Are you?" Dan asked excitedly.

I looked at him as if was an idiot. "No, I'm still a virgin for your information" I snapped again.

Dan stuck his arms up in surrender.

Tom looked like he just had a heart attack. We hadn't even had sex yet, so what the hell was he worried about in the first place.

"Ah" Emma said finally realizing what was wrong with me. "Tom"

"Yep" I said popping the 'p'

"What I didn't do anything!" Tom exclaimed still a little shaken up. Nice to see where he was at in this relationship.

"Not you Tom" Emma scolded.

"Huh?" He said leaning up against the counter looking deeply confused.

"Tom stands for time of the month" I told them.

Both Dan and Tom shrunk away "Ew" escaped their lips.

"Yeah so note to self stay on Cas' good side" Emma said taking a bite of her sandwich.

"Whatever" Dan said "I'm going over to Rupert's anyway"

"I'll go with you" Tom chimed in.

"It's ridiculous" Em said talking to me "how men flee so quickly"