Chapter Forty Three

Chapter Forty Three- Adventure

"Cassie" Tom sang shaking me lightly.

"Mnmn" I answered turning away from him, in hopes that his voice would go away.

"Baby get dressed" He said softly nudging my side.

"What for?" I asked my eyes still shut tight, blocking out the light.

"Rupert is here we are....going somewhere" he hesitated

I opened my eyes and looked at the clock "Tom it's eight in the morning, I want to sleep" I whined flipping back over on my stomach.

"You can sleep in the car." He picked up one of my hands that was hanging off the bed and tugged on it, grabbing my elbow and lifting my limp body into a sitting position.

I glared at him and was about to fall back into the bed.

"Oh no you don't" He said wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me up. I leaned against him for support.

"Just go get dressed please" he asked holding me, at arms length making sure I wouldn't fall.

I lazily swatted his arms away, and walked like a zombie towards the closet. I barely knew what I was doing as I grabbed some jeans and pulled them on. I was in some sort of ultra universe where I was half asleep and half awake.

When I walked out, he had put his leather jacket and sunglasses were on top of his head. "Good you're ready" He said examining me.

"Wherearewegoing?" I asked my words slurring together.

"You'll see" He said grabbing my hand and pulling me along next to him. He wrapped an arm around my waist making sure that he was supporting more than half my weight.

I must have dozed off for a second, and I was in front of Rupert's car.

I tried opening the handle but it was being so stupid. I fumbled with it until Tom finally opened it for me and helped me climb in the back, before he walked to the other side.

"Hey Cas" Rupert said looking through the rear view mirror.

"Uminum" I mumbled in reply.

"Cassiebear is grumpy" Dan stated turning his torso around to look at me.

Tom shut the door behind him and patted his lap. I happily laid down, trying to get comfortable, with my head in his lap. I fell asleep with him softly brushing my curls through his fingers.

I opened my eyes to beautiful blue ones. I blinked rapidly to clear my vision. I wasn't at home in a bed; instead I was in a car. I slowly sat up confused; looking outside to find that we were at a gas station.

I turned back to look at Tom, who was the only other person in the car. "Where are we?" I asked

"Well...we are in Rupert's car at a gas station" He answered carefully.

I rolled my eyes "Where are we going?"

"You'll see soon enough"

"What kind of answer is that?" My voice rising higher. I was starting to think that they had kidnapped me, which really wouldn't be such a bad thing.

"You're a smart girl, you'll figure it out" He said trying not to smirk.

I huffed and looked out the window as the passenger door opened and closed. "Hey look who is awake" Dan said turning around to face me.

I leaned over the seat and asked "Where are we going?"

He looked sideways at Tom, then looked back to me "Somewhere"