How/when he hugs you

Genji

Though still self-conscious of his cyborg body, Genji will not hesitate to hold you in his arms. He's thankful that you look past his scars and accept him as he is.

McCree

Jesse hugs you throughout the day more times than you can count. His arms always make you feel loved.

Reaper

Gabriel often hugs you tight, as if you'd leave him suddenly. If something were to happen to you, he wouldn't know how he'd survive.

Soldier 76

Jack is as sturdy as a rock, never faltering to leave you feeling unsafe. He may squeeze you too tight, though... perhaps it's because he's fearful of abandonment.

Hanzo

Though Hanzo isn't one to show much emotion, his hugs are usually long. He tends to cherish the moment in silence, grateful of your existence.

Junkrat

Jamison honestly doesn't understand the concept of sincerity. A short hug or noogie will suffice. Although, a rare moment of intimacy may surface and show itself in length.

Sigma

Siebren is deathly afraid of hugging you. Not only does he have little experience in relationships (thanks to staying cooped up in his lab 24/7), he's terrified that he'll hurt you. Though, when he does hug you, it's surprisingly comforting and secure.

Baptiste

Don't get started on this man. Baptiste is so freaking affectionate with you. So, of course, that means billions of hugs throughout the day.