His favorite thing about you

A/N: Of course it goes without saying that your boyfriend loves everything about you, even your darkest parts. But what is that one thing about you that he just adores?

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Genji

Genji doesn't know if he's dreaming or not when he takes in your smile. It always cheers him up when he's mourning. It reminds him that there's better things in life than living in the past.

McCree

Much like Genji, Jesse is in love with your smile. It's such a captivating sight to look at, especially when it's him who made you smile. It's so contagious and heartwarming, Jesse can't help but smile back.

Reaper

Gabriel could look into your eyes forever. He loves the way they shine when you're happy, or when they hesitantly water up when you're saddened. It softly reminds him of his past self.

Soldier 76

Jack loves your mind. The way you articulate things and reflect certain characteristics soften his stone heart. Especially when you speak your head to him in closed quarters. It nostalgically reminds him of his younger self.

Hanzo

Hanzo is star-struck by your laugh. It brings him a light in his darkened heart, and reminds him that you'll be there to make everything better.

Junkrat

Though Jamison loves everything about you, he adores your nose. Whether it be big or small, short or long, he loves it—especially since he can 'boop' it. He just finds it so cute!

Sigma

Siebren loves your voice. No matter if it's raspy, soft, or stern, he always feels comforted by the sound of your sweet, sweet voice. It helps grounds Siebren when he breaks down, or goes mad. Though, be warned, he'll melt if you ever sing to him (he may even join you in a duet).

Baptiste

Like Hanzo, Baptiste can't get enough of your laugh. It makes his heart flutter, and his knees go weak. He definitely says cheesy jokes just to get you to laugh, even if it's a sarcastic one.