How he acts when you're injured

A/N: You're injured quite heavily on the battlefield. How does your boyfriend react?

Genji

Though worry was on the back of his mind, Genji knew not to overreact. You were a strong woman. He knew you would pull through.

McCree

Anxiety and distress could not even begin to describe Jesse. He would bombard you with questions and his worries. Be sure to be firm with your reassurance.

Reaper

Gabriel would be angry at you. He knew you would be okay, but what if you wouldn't? Though he knew it wasn't your fault, he would express his worry with anger. Don't take it to heart, though. He means well.

Soldier 76

Jack would beat himself up for what happened to you. The vigilante would blame everything on himself. You'll need to reassure him multiple times in order to set him at ease.

Hanzo

He would be even more stoic than usual. Anxiety glues Hanzo's lips shut. He would never leave you during your recovery, and only speaks to one person: you.

Junkrat

Jamison would try to keep his crazy exterior stable, but worry would attempt to control the façade. He would still be as optimistic as possible, and, to your surprise, he would even show his soft side.

Sigma

Siebren 100% believes he caused your injury. He'll be manic, thoughts swarming in his head. He'll be very distant and may only check up on you while you're sleeping to avoid contact. You'll need to be very firm in reassuring him.

Baptiste

Surprisingly, Baptiste is quite calm. Though, he may not let other medical aide personnel help in healing you, depending on the severity of your wounds. He'll definitely be with you every second of your healing process.