v. CUDDLE TIME

❝ the touch of your skin
makes the world dissapear ❞

pairing! dylan/milo (mylan)
summary! milo wants to cuddle

°°°

POV 3rd Person

„What are you doing in my bed, Milo?" Dylan just went into his room, because it was already late. But he still thought Milo would come to him later. And he obviously didn't think he would find Milo in his bed.

Milo's eyes were closed and he pretened to be asleep. He looks kinda cute like this. Dylan shook his head and went to his bed, he stood now right in front of Milo. The ghostboy tried to hold back his smile, as he snuggled a bit more into the blankets.

„Milo...", Dylan said again and touched the ghostboy's shoulder. Milo's lips curled to a light smile. He let out a pleased sigh.

Dylan suddenly began to chuckle and Milo was confused. He opened one eye. „Why are you laughing?"

Dylan looked at the ghostboy. „You are a ghost. Ghosts don't sleep. So why are you in my bed?"

Milo laughed softly too. He took Dylans hand in his. „I...", he bit his lip, „I just wanted to cuddle with you." Dylan lifted his eyebrow. „Really?"

The ghostboy nodded and pulled Dylan to him. He lay down and snuggled up to Dylan.

Dylan felt safe in Milo's arms and drifted off into his dreamland right after.

°°°

psychovibes