One; Caged

The book series;
Book One-Smile for us
Book Two-Smile for them
Book three-Smile for everyone

This chapter is just before all the shit in Batman rises happens!

Jokers P.O.V
That psychologist, I think her name is Harleen Quinzel or was it Harley Quinn...I don't know but anyway she reminds me of Melody, oh my melody, she's in National city they say, she left Gotham city straight away after she left me, after that I couldn't concentrate on my job and its all her fault I'm here, rotting away having to talk about my feeling and my past with that Harley kid, actually she's not that bad, well I can tolerate it but she calls me Mr J...like why not call me Joker for fuck sake!
There's been talk in here about a guy named Bane! Apparently he wears a mask for some reason, big guy supposedly quite scary in the looks side of it, anyway he's supposedly coming here to Gotham for my Batman! Which I'm not happy about! He better not try to get my melody either or he'll be a dead man!

I lay in my bed listening to the answer phone beep, I've got work today, I work at cat-co in National city, I live in dad's apartment in National city, great view as per usual! I actually haven't seen him for ages! He's quite busy lately, I have two jobs really and I enjoy both, I work a long side Cat grant at her company, you know she's almost like another mother to me, she's not Rachel but still like a mother and I also work for the...DEO! How cool is that, oh I nearly forgot I turned twenty six yesterday and I've only just got my drivers licence! So I now drive to work! And I know I'm a little late on the whole licence thing but still!
The answer phone went beep, "hi, it's Kara miss Grant wants to invite you and Bruce for a meal at her favourite restaurant..." she paused for a little bit, "...Melody I know you're laid in bed listening to this so get off your butt and answer the damn phone!" She said I groaned and got up.
"yes Kara!" I say yawning.
"finally now I need you back at the DEO! Now" she demanded.
I groaned again, "sure!" And I hung up, I made my way to the bathroom and took a short but well deserved shower, I've been working lately on a case on a guy named lex Luther, we're helping superman get him and its tiring me out!

Jokers P.O.V
I was sat in my chair in my cell, it was a cold rusty kinda silver chair, I'm awaiting miss Quinzel for our daily appointments or as you can say therapy sessions!
Clip-clop came her heels! I heard the door knob turn, I lift my head up to a young blonde haired girl about nineteen, then it hit me Melody was twenty six yesterday, that must mean I'm like thirty! "Hi!" She said bouncing up and down.
I smile thinking about Melody, "hello Harley dear!" I hated being nice to her, wonder why I kept little Harley around huh? She helps to take my mind off Melody sometimes, the funny thing is Harley believes everything I say so I make up little lies to fill her little mind or curiosity! As a beautiful person once said 'knowledge is a drug, you either suppress to it or simply ignore it! And that's hard' "how are we today?" I asked, I don't really care I'm just playing with her.
She blushed, "we're not here to talk about me!" She said smiling.
"But we could, I don't mind!"
She laughed, "I wish!" She calmed down, "but I have a job to do, now Joker tell me a little bit more about yourself?" She asked, right I better make another lie up then, what about my mother? No what about a dead dog I once had? Yeah that could work since I didn't have one!
"Well when I was about six I think my father brought me a beautiful almost golden coloured dog, she was beautiful and I allowed her to do nearly whatever she wanted, I was never mean to her, I loved her, we become best friends...then I did something wrong, something which made my father angry so he took her away from me, I never saw her again...never in my whole life have I ever felt so lonely...so lonely without my little angel...my little blade!" I said without realizing I had said that.
She had tears in her eyes, "do you know where she went?" She asked.
"National city!" That was all I said for all of our session.

Harleys P.O.V.
I was walking to Mr J's cell looking forward to our little sessions, I walked in to him looking at me almost smiling, "Hi!" I said smiling.
He smiled to me, I felt as if we was really getting along when he smiles, "hello Harley dear!" I love it when he calls me Harley, it's his little pet name for me, "how are we today?" He asked.
I blushed in response, "we're not here to talk about me!" I said smiling nervously.
"But we could, I don't mind!" My heart melted at his comment.
I laughed, "I wish!" but I calmed down returning to my professional state, "but I have a job to do, now Joker tell me a little bit more about yourself?" I asked.
He smiled and look at the floor as I sat down across from him, "Well when I was about six I think my father brought me a beautiful almost golden coloured dog, she was beautiful and I allowed her to do nearly whatever she wanted, I was never mean to her, I loved her, we become best friends...then I did something wrong, something which made my father angry so he took her away from me, I never saw her again...never in my whole life have I ever felt so lonely...so lonely without my little angel...my little blade!" Blade that sounds weird.
Tears sprang to my eyes it was a horrible but beautiful story, "do you know where she went?" I asked finally.
"National city!" He answered, why would the dog go to national city, and what did he do wrong?
I asked more questions but he didn't answer so I called our session short, did I do something wrong?