Seven; Remembering Harley

"Harley!" I said nervously.
He rolled his eyes and look at me, "Harley really? What's she done?" He asked sighing.
"Well..." i said removing the knife from his throat and put it away, "...Oh man where do I start! Hmmm...ok she's died!"
"WHAT!!!" He yelled, I thought he was gonna hit me but he just yelled.
"She tried to kill me...!" I stated, "...here's the story..." I said, "...I was walking down 5th street just thinking when I heard someone shout my name..."

Flashback;
I walking down 5th street from a shop I went to, I've always liked that shop, surprisingly there wasn't anyone around or so I thought to myself this place is like a fucking ghost town...everyone afraid with there families! When I heard a familiar and hated voice, "Hey you...Mr J won't speak to me because of you! Now I'm gonna have to get rid of a little problem me and Mr J have!" Harley screamed to me.
I sighed, "Harleen please!"
"ITS HARLEY!" She yelled.
"Harley then, I'm genetically modified, you can't beat me and presides Jokers yours...apparently!"
"No he cares for you!" He said walking towards me.
"I can't have him in my life, he's toxic!"
"I know, he's in my head too" she said standing about five meters in front of me.
"I never said he was in my head!" I corrected her.
"But he is...isn't he?" She said sadly, I didn't answer her, I don't know why but I just couldn't, "see I'm right! You love each other and I can't have that!" She said smiling to me in a psychotic way, "now let's play!" She finally said charging at me angrily.
I stepped out the way of her laughing, "you're slow...I could teach you a few things!" I said nicely.
"Why should I take lessons from a whore!" She screamed.
"Please don't...I've only ever been with Jack!" I said.
"Who's Jack?" She asked eagerly, "does joker approve of him?" She asked smiling.
"I should think so!" I said smiling back.
She charged at me again but was met with my blade, I don't remember getting it out where did it comes from??? "you stabbed me..."she said shocked before falling backwards.
"GOD Harley....You're gonna be alright!" I said putting pressure on her wound.
"You stabbed me!" She cried slowly.
"Harley please stop talking, you're wasting your energy!" I said.
"Tell me something!" She cried slowly.
"Like what?"
"Jokers real name!"
"He's name is Jack...I don't know his last name!" I shocked myself when I said that.
"Suits him!" She said slowly.
"Yeah it does!" I replied, "Harley...he does care about you!"
"Really!" She attempted to laugh.
"He does...he wouldn't allow me to hurt you and I'm pretty sure he'd kill you his self if he didn't care about you in small way!" I said smiling slightly.
"Well at least I can die happier!" She smiled.
"You're not gonna die...so stop believing it!"
"I am...now stop saying I'm not...I'm bleeding out for God sakes!" She said, I knew she was but she looked so young, we spoke for a bit while she died in my arms.
Her last words were, "please tell Mr J...that I'm not longer a pain in his arse!" She laughed weakly.
"Oh course!" I said smiling trying to reassure her thats it ok.
"Thank you...melody!" She smiled as she took her last breath, I watched as the light went out in her eyes, she went limp in my arms, I sat there with her in my arms for ages before getting up to find the man who changed her life...both of our lives!

Joker was sat down listening to my explanation, "I'm sorry Jack...I...I didn't mean to..."
"No it's ok...I'm the one who really killed her...she probably would be still alive if I didn't charm her in the first place...and you're right...I was fond of her...I felt as if she was a annoying little sister who...who you know hate but love them at the same time!" He said smiling to me, "anyway she's better off dead since she can't be hurt anymore!"
"Thats true...just in her last moments I stare a little girl who was misunderstood but mostly scared!"
"So she showed you who she really was?"
"Little bit...you know she was brave!"
"Yep...you have to be to have anything to do with me!" He laughed.
"Or stupid!" I said smiling to him.
"What do you mean?"
"You have to be brave or just plain stupid!"
"Which are you?"
"Both!" I said looking to the floor.
I felt a hand push my chin up, "well that's good then...because you need that for you too!" He said smiling.
"Yeah I guess...anyway I think you have business to attend too!" I said standing up.
"See you later?" He asked.
"Jack if you want me...I'll know!" I said smiling to him, I turned around and made my way out of the kitchen place into the restaurant, "you may go back in!" I said to the men.
"Sure...princess!" A man said, I looked at him and held a knife to his throat.
"Don't call me princess or you'll pay!" I whispered into his ear.
"Y...y...Yeah s...Sure!" He stuttered.
"Good!" I said taking the knife away from his throat and left.