Lunch

Oh I just want to remind you guys that you are Jewel.

JEWEL'S POV

Shoot. My legs hurt dammit.

I was walking to school when suddenly my legs hurt af.

"Jewel you have to get to school to live."

I stopped walking for awhile since I felt my legs wobbling.

Then as expected.

I fell down huehue. Why is it like this---

"Jewel? Jewel right? Are you ok?" I heard a strangely familiar voice that I heard yesterday from the rooftop.

"J-Jeonghan? Right?" My crush :>

Ok i am admitting that I have a crush on Jeonghan but some rumors says he's a playboy.

But Its just rumors anywaaay~

"Need a lift?" he asked.

"Bruh you dont have a car or a motorbike how am I supposed to--"

"At my back." he taps it and waits for me to get on.

"W-What."

"Hop on Jewel." sht your voice.

"I'll mana--" He cut me off by pulling me on his back.

"You were like a new born fawn and now you'll say you can manage?" He stood up and held my thighs o.o

Oiiii his grip is too tight shiiit.

"Am I heavy?" I asked.

"You're light. Why?"

"Nothing.." I stopped talking and he just kept walking.

"You can just rest your head on my shoulder you know.."

"No Im fine." no actually my neck is gonna get cramps.

"Just do it. What's the matter?" I shook my head repeatedly until we reach the gate.

"I'm okay now. My legs just felt numb. Thank you." I walked slowly and realized the pain was fading awayz.

"Jewel." Isnt that..

"Jihun, hi." I grabbed my books.

"Tch. Its just the project." -.- srsly he aint even gonna say good morning or hello or hi?

"What about it?" I asked.

"We'll start tonight."

"What? You could have told me earlier!"

"I bought all the materials, you'll just do it. When we leave class at 4pm you're coming with me."

"Bro, why do you say things so sud--" he walked away plugging his earphone in his ears. "YAAAH!!"

3rd person's POV

He plugged his earphones while walking away, it has no music on so he still heard you say "YAAAH!!"

He went towards the classroom with a small smile leaving you throwing tantrums in the hallway.

"Idiot." You mumbled.

You stompped your way to the class and just glared at Jihun.

You threw your bag on the floor and looked at the opposite direction so you wouldn't see his annoying face.

He smiled and as you looked back at him he went back to his usual poker face.

"Class, I want to know what partner has already planned to do the project."