12 (Steal my girl)

Jewel's POV

I walked to the classroom with... Jihun.. surprisingly idk why.. Tch.

"Are you really sure you're ok? You still look pale..."

"I'm fine."

Pshh as if! Its obvious he's sick.. And why do i even care? Why the f am I getting so worked up? Ughh he is making me a completely different person when he's around.

"Is your head floating?"

"No duh its still sticked to my neck." I walked faster and left him behind.

Even his mood swings are spreading to me even tho I aint in my period Tss..

"Good morning."

"AHHHHH!"

Why the ef would he pop out of the door!?

"Sorry I scared you.."

"Ah its fine.. morning wonwon.."

"Wonwon?"

"What?"

"You said wonwon."

"Huh? I said wonwoo."

"No, you said wonwon.."

"Tss whatever i said.. How did you come up with wonwon?"

"IT WAS YOU!"

"Really?"

Aghh my head is drifting off somewhere else!

Just you wait Jihun -..-

He didnt do anything but he is the freaking main reason why im like this.. No idea why..

---

The bell rang and it was lunch break.

I brought my own food since they gon pull me to eat with them if I go to the caf..

I'm not even free in school wth.

"You should eat with me for leaving me yesterday."

"Oh hi Renz." I kinda feel bad since I felt that he had this hint of anger yesterday because of the way he spoke. "Where?"

"Football field?"

"Ok.." He walked first and so I the good one, remind silent and followed him to the football field..

Something suddenly flashed in my mind..

Jihun's shirtless body.

"KYAHHHHHHH!" I curled up in a little ball and fell down on the ground.

WHY DID THAT EVEN COME INSIDE MY MIND?

"You ok?" he asked.

"Y-Ye..." I cupped my tomato face gosh am I all red? I wonder how I look like right now?

Grrr Jihuuun!

"Jewel?" Why am I even hearing his voice in my head!? "Jewel you're going to eat with us."

"No bro I was first."

"We were always first. Renz Dela Vega." O.o what is happening and how did he know his full name?

"Well I'm sorry she agreed to come with me. Lets go Jewel."

"Huh? What? Uh.. Ok?" Im confused so ermm.. I can't speak properly..

"No. Jewel everyone's waiting."

Jihun pulled me back to the other direction and my body couldnt even move an inch..