Baby Girl

*Mia's Point of View*
     "Hey I'm new here. I was wondering if you could help me find the nearest Target?" A blonde haired girl asked me as Austin and I rode our bikes around the block.
"Yeah of course. Just follow us." I said, flashing her a smile.
"Thank you so much." She answered. We began to ride, when she introduced herself.
"I'm Nicole by the way."
"Mia. This is Austin." I replied. She smiled at me.
"Well here we are." I said, putting my legs on the ground to stop my bike from continuing to move.
"Thank you so much. Here's my number. Hopefully we can all hang out soon?"
"Yes of course. I'll text you and ask when you're available." I replied
"Bye." Austin said. I rolled my eyes. "Excuse him." I said pushing Austin away. She laughed and left. She was super sweet.

Nicole⬆️     "Bye, see you tomorrow

Nicole⬆️
     "Bye, see you tomorrow." Austin said hugging me. I hugged him back and then plopped on my bed. I quickly made a group chat.
Group Chat Contains:Nat🌾,Ashlee😘,Austin😌,Alexis😶 and Nicole🚴🏼
Me-Hey guys. The new number is my new friend Nicole :) when r u guys available so we can hang out?
Ashlee😘-I'm good w/ whenever
Nat🌾-Hey Ashlee can u txt me in private
*Ashlee's Point of View*
     Lately Nat and I have been hanging out secretly. It's killing me not being able to tell Mia what's up. It's just—things aren't even 100%
Me-Hey
Nat🔥-Hey I was wondering if u want 2 hang out tommorw
Me-yea of course
Nat🔥-Still don't tell anyone?
Me-yeah not for rn. I'll tell Mia later
Nat🔥-ok see ya
      The thing is Nat and I have been hanging out a lot lately. It just kinda sucks that he is my ex's new girlfriend's sister. But he's a really sweet guy. I just wish I could tell Mia about us. But it's not official yet. And I don't wanna say anything until it is.
*Blake's Point Of View*
      I decided to fly up to California to spend some time with my parents. Why did this girl thing have to be so complicated? Mia and I were happy as ever until a jerk flash hit me and I cheated on her. I don't blame her for being mad at me. She has every right to be. What I did was terrible. And I will never be able to get her back. She deserves someone who will treat her correctly. She's been through h*ll and back with boys lately. Me cheating on her. Julian freaking out about her cutting and screaming at her. It just seems like she's always doing it right. But we're always doing it wrong. I guess that's just boys for ya. She had sacrificed so much for me. She sacrificed her life! And what did I give her in return? Cheating on her. Why was I so stupid to let her go like that. She was my baby girl. And she always will be.

A/N-Hey guys! Sorry this chapter is really short. It's just kind of an introduction to what's going to come up. I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far. I have an announcement to make but I'm saving that until about next week. I'll be announcing something else on June 10. I would announce it on June 11 or 12 but I have a dance retail those days. And then I have another one to make on June 19! I hope you guys are enjoying my story so far!
Xoxo-
Jenn💞