2. Towards my heart

I waited at the street lamp where Suga told me to. Sun was shining and the birds were singing. So beautiful.

Time passed by. But no Suga.

"Sorry. How late are we?" Suga rubbed his eyes. He was so sleepy.

"What took you so long?" I only giggled in response. He's so cute.

"Too lazy to get up. Mom woke me up."

"Let's go. If we run we may get in time."

"Why run? Can't we just walk faster?"

"If that's you want. Sure."

---

School was over. But this time we were not taking the same way home.
I actually had a surprise for Suga.

"When can I open my eyes?" He asked.

"Just don't fall asleep. We're soon there!"

"Can't you just tell me where you're taking me?"

"Somewhere, at a sport centre."

"Are you kidding me?! Can you be a little more specific?"

"You will see..."

I felt nervous. I lead him all the way from school to the archery plan. And all he's been doing was just complaining how long the walk was. Hope he won't be too disappointed.

"Tadaa!"

"Are we really gonna try archery?"

"Why not? It'll be fun."

Suga sighed and just followed along. In the beginning, he just complained and wanted to go home. But later in the afternoon, he was getting better than me.

"I like this sport. I don't have to run." Suga smiled and began to walk to the target to get his arrows.

"What I don't like is that I can't get them off..." He tried to pull out the arrow. "Never mind. Problem fixed."

"I think it's time for us to go home."

"Too bad. I liked this."

"We can stop by next week."

"Yeah, we'll do that. But hey Jimin, I need to run home. Mom wants something. I'll see you tomorrow!" He gave me a quick hug before jogging off his way.

I wanted the hug to last longer but he'd let go so quickly. His smile, it's so adorable. And when he's focused...

Even though we've just met. I think I might've been falling for him.
And I promised myself not to fall in love again. Damn it...
Well... I can't control feelings. They're way too complicated to handle.

Unknown number:Finally home! U home yet Jiminie?

Who? Oh... It must be Suga. I changed from unknown number to his name.

JM:Not yet.

But thanks for caring.

S:You were pretty great back there. Are you a natural talent? ;)

JM:Haha XD Maybe...

S:I like you, you're fun and great friend. I had a awesome time with you :) Just wanted to let you know that. Message me when you're home

JM:Okey :)

He just sees me like his friend. I'm happy that he likes me a little. And that he cares. I read his messages over and over again. Those small little things he do, makes me smile.

Suga Hyung, we just met but I've already fallen for you. I'm sorry.

-------------------------------

Sorry for this shortie and I haven't update in ages ._.

Multiwriting can be difficult, but fun :D
I hope you will stay tuned for this, as I have chapters planned.

Now Jiminie had accepted that he likes his friend, do you think he will tell him? Or will Suga notice and tell him instead?

Thank you for reading :D

- Ari 06.06.16