3. My secret

What can you really do when you have already fallen? You can't stop the fall, can you?
Slowly, I started to fade away, in love. I was desperate to know what Suga did, where he was, and who he was with.
I was getting worried that he might had someone else in mind.
Though, he told me I was his only friend, I couldn't be so sure.

Our conversation at night was always the best. The highlight of my days. We were neighbours, but we still liked it more to chat over the phone instead. Seeing him in the eyes was just too awkward.

S:Any plans for the weekend?

JM:No. Do you?

S:Not at all. Maybe we should do something? I heard that it's going to be sunny this weekend, maybe we shall grab some ice cream?

Is he asking me out?
I thought and almost screamed like a fan girl. Excitement and joy ones were filling me with energy though my body. The smile on my face were glued, nothing could swipe it off.

JM:Let's go :D

S:Great. I'll see you outside B&J at 1:00 PM.

---

I woke up early the morning I was going to meet Suga outside the ice cream shop. Tried to fix my hair and look great but my hair was against my will.
Maybe I'll should just go with the way it is, it doesn't matter.

Then I saw the clock which was already 1:13 PM.
Great... Already late for nothing.

Luckily, the ice cream shop was just around the corner.
But when I was looking for Suga inside the shop, I didn't see a soul. Everybody was sitting outside. Neither did he wait outside.

"Oh, sorry I kept you waiting." I heard a voice from behind. I turned around and saw Suga.

"So what do you want?" He started to look at the flavours.
And I thought I was late.

"I don't know... Maybe I'll just have strawberry cheesecake."

As I was counting my money, I heard him already ordering.

"Why are you counting? I'm paying."

"What?" My jaw dropped. Didn't see that coming from Suga. We sat down at a table close to the sun. Though the weather was hot, with no clouds in the sky. I was shaking, but not because of the cold.

I have to tell him sometime. But I don't want to lose Suga because of my feelings. But you can't really help feelings, you can't stop them.

"Suga... I have a secret." What a great start...

"Do you wanna tell me?"

"Just stay with me." I looked into his eyes. They were shining as the sun, they looked deep but at the same time, so beautiful.

"You know I won't leave you like that." He snapped his fingers in demonstration. He just smiled and kept eating his ice cream

"Hyung. I love you."

"Umm... What?"

"You heard me. I love you." I tried to smile, though it was hard. Now, I told him. What now?

"Do you mean with... Feelings?"

"I do." I felt I was blushing. Why does my cheeks have to pink when I'm around him..?

"You don't need to be red for me." Suga stroked gently my cheeks with his soft hand.

I grabbed Suga's hand and drags his face closer to mine. I just did it. The kiss lasted seconds, but I was wonderful.

"Oh my... You got no jams!"

"I'm sorry. Maybe I was too fast." My cheeks were getting hotter. Embarrassment all over the place...

"Well Jimin. I got to go."

"What?"

"Infires man. Bye bye Jimin."

The sun shined brightly on Suga. He walked towards it. I wanted to scream out his name and tell him to stop. But my lips were eased, I couldn't say a sound.
Slowly, Suga faded within the light.

Suddenly, I felt like I was floating within clouds. My clothes were white and the aura was cold. Am I flying?

But where is he? Where did he go?

-------------------------------

Naaaaaw! >_<
I'm almost done with this book already >v<
I dont want it to end ;~;

Seriously though... Where did the mint haired boy go?? Sugaaaa....

Thank you for reading! :D

- Ari 11.06.16

In Love With A Ghost |Yoonmin| #1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें