Epilouge

I couldn't stop thinking about Suga. I really wanted to know if he was someone who existed. But who could it be? Or was it someone who was yet to come?

"Jimin! Wait for me!" I heard Taehyung's shouting voice from afar. "What's up Jimin? Why don't you hang out with us anymore?"

I didn't have an answer. I wanted to find Suga, but Taehyung wouldn't understand. Where should I start telling him who's Suga?

"You dreaming?"

"Maybe."

"Something happened?"

"No. It's just... I like to be alone."

"Did we do anything to you?"

"No, you guys did nothing wrong. It's just... Never mind. I'll see you tomorrow." I started to walk faster.

---

The days started to look the same. Sleeping on the bench, eating alone in the cafeteria, listening to music during breaks. Nothing changed in the real world, but I was.
Nothing was the same for me.

"Jimin wake up." Jin punched me on the shoulder to wake me up.

"I am." I took off my earphones.

"Introduce yourself to the new student. This is Min Yoongi." Some guy shyly Waited outside the classroom. His mint green hair look fascinating, who is he?

"Hey, I'm Jimin."

"Yoongi."

He reminded me of someone. I tried to make eye contact with him, but he avoided my gazes.

"Jimin, can you please take care of him? I need to run to the cooking class. Thanks!" Jin ran and waved good bye.

Awkward silence... It was break and everyone was chatting and laughing. And here I was... With the newbie.

"So... You're new around here?"

"Yeah, just moved in."

"In a few minutes it'll be lunch. But let's go anyway. It's not like the teachers care."

"Yeah, whatever."

After lunch, he still kept on following me. Though Jin and the teachers tried to convince him to follow them instead.
He said that he was fine being around me.
It was cute. Hanging around with a dork like me.

"So... First day's over. How was it?" I asked.

"I liked it. You're cool. This place is cool. Weathers nice."

"Good. I'll see you tomorrow then." I waved goodbye.

"Bye Jiminie." And he already started to call me by my nickname. I put my headphones in and started to play my favourite song. But as I thought I was alone, I was still having company walking behind me.

"Are you still following me?" I stopped.

"No. My house is just right there." He pointed at the direction where my house was.

"Looks like we're neighbours."

"Since I'm new here, can we meet at that street lamp tomorrow before school starts?"

Though school was close, of course I'd liked to help the lost puppy.

"Sure. I'll see you Yoongi."

The newbie Yoongi literally became like my little puppy. Waited for me at the street lamp. Following me everywhere I'd go. He was so lost without me, and so shy... He always asked me to help him during class.

"Thank you. For everything." Class ended

"No problem bro! I'll help you whenever you need it."

"I like you Chimchim. I hope that I will stay at this place. I like to be with you."

That sentence, I felt that I started to blush. How embarrassing...

"Jimin! Are you coming? We're going to the basketball court." Jungkook waved with his basketball.

"Whatcha say Yoongi?" I asked him first.

"I like basketball. But I don't know them..."

"Then let's go and let us know them."

---

I'm sorry Suga... That I was so fast. I wish I never did what I did, then you would've stayed. We would've stayed in paradise

But maybe Yoongi and I could be something?
You know what Suga? I think I'll be fine without dreaming about you. Now I have someone who actually looks like you.

The end
Of
In Love With A Ghost

In Love with A Ghost series 1/3

-----------------------------------
Oh my god...
Now I'm done with this book ;-;
So happy though that I will make a sequel to this.
About the sequel... The name of the sequel is
Ghost Lover

I love the title <3
I hope you're exited for the sequel as I am to write it ^.^
What do you think will happen in the sequel?
It'll be up soon so stay tuned...

Thank you for the votes and taking your time to read,
lots of love

- Ari 15.06.16