~Chapter 3~

After watching Madara scarf down his food like a wild animal, I sighed and winded down for bed. As I rolled over and flicked my lamp light off, there was a weight on my bed all of a sudden. I turned to see Madara settling himself under the covers. "What are you doing and where did your shirt go?" I scrunched my nose in disgust. It wasn't like his body wasn't toned, no...Madara had an incredible body. I was upset because he decided to invade my space and lay in bed with me. "Silence woman. Cant you see I'm trying to rest?" He groaned and rolled over so his back was to me. I growled and pushed him lightly but he wouldn't budge. Apparently he didn't care that I wanted to sleep alone. I sighed and decided to let it be. I couldn't afford anymore damages in my apartment due to my anger outbursts.

Of course this ensued ANOTHER battle with Madara. He kept slipping an arm over me and holding me closely. I groaned and pushed his arm off multiple times. This didn't seem to do anymore good than it should've done for me. Madara simply moved it back. I couldn't get comfortable until around 1:00 am.

The morning soon arrived and I stretched my arms above my head. I looked to my side and saw Madara wasn't in the bed with me. I sighed and got up to gather clothes for the day. After getting changed I walked into the living room and dropped my jaw. PICTURES OF MADARA EVERYWHERE! A shit ton of pictures from different angles!!! I mean pictures of his eyes and arms. Blurry pics of him moving out of the way too quickly and tons of nose pics.

"WHAT DID YOU DO!?!?!" I gripped his shoulder and spun him around to look at me. He simply blinked and remained Stoic. "How did you do all this? You didn't even have technology like this in your time!" I freaked out. "I can read instructions as well as you can write them. The only hard part was finding out which button to push. As you can see, I've figured that out fairly well. Whats wrong, you don't like it?" He remained with the same expression. "Madara, where are my actual pictures that were in here?" I crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow. "They're still here." He reached behind some of his pics and pulled out my regular ones.

"Oh my God, I don't have time to fix all of this! Listen, I need to get to work so you need to get this all straightened out before I get home. I only work 4 hours today so you should be fine. I better come home to my living room exactly the way it was last night." I scolded him with a fire in my eyes. "What do I do with all the-"

"I don't care what you do with all the pictures Madara, JUST GET THEM OUT OF SIGHT!" I stared at him to make sure I got my point across then I nodded and headed out of the house. "And put on a shirt." I shouted over my shoulder. I was sure that Kakashi directed me to keep an eye on him always but of course I needed to have my space. Id like to call this "day 2 of the hostage situation" and I was the hostage.

Besides, what harm could he do by himself in four hours? He's a grown man and I'm sure he'd be just fine. I nodded to myself and made it to Konoha's main gate.

"Hey Aynomae!!!!!!" Izumo literally tossed himself over a napping Kotetsu to get to me. I chuckled as he hugged me tightly and made dumb noises. Kotetsu woke up with a snort and looked around with confusion. Then he looked up at me and smiled widely. "Hey Ayno, what's up?" Kotetsu yawned and got up to hug me as well. "Well if you two let go then I'll tell you." I teased them playfully. "I heard about Madara being reanimated again by Orochimaru. Word has it that the guy is under serious heat by Kakashi right now and is busy looking for a reverse to the jutsu." Izumo explained. "Yeah, and that Orochimaru is going to be put on the list of criminals again if he can't find a solution to the problem." Kotetsu added to the conversation.

"Oh no. I really can't let that happen to him. It was only a mistake that he made. If Orochimaru really meant to do anything bad then he would've kept the reanimated Madara a secret. And if Madara really wanted to bad, he could've by now. He's much stronger than the previous reanimation during the war because this one can't be defeated absolutely." I explained to them. "Guys, I gotta defend him later on today. I really can't let things sit where they are right now." I pouted my bottom lip out in worry. Izumo and Kotetsu chuckled at each other before turning to me and smirking. "So what Ayno, is the snake your boyfriend?" Izumo teased me. I rolled my eyes and scoffed at him. "Just because I turned both of you down in the past doesn't mean you need to hook me up with everyone else."

Just as we started the teasing war, a man headed to us in a panic. "Quick, there's a fire Ms.Aynomae! Its your home!" He waved his arms in panic. My eyes widened and I rushed home to see a large fire being put out. I looked at Madara with a blazing fury. As soon as he caught eye contact with me he looked away. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO MADARA!?!?!?"

He didn't look at me so I gripped his ear and pulled him down. He grunted in pain and struggled against me until I let him go. "You tell me right fucking now!" I growled at him. "Well you told me to get rid of the pictures so I put them in the shower, poured gas on them, and lit a match. I went away for a second but when I came back, it was too large of a fire for me to turn the shower on and stop it. Don't worry, I saved this one." He handed me the picture I took with him last night.

"Are you serious right now?!?!"