~Chapter 15~

6 months...I have spent a total of 6 months with this man and he still can't put his clothes in the hamper?! "Madara Uchiha! Get in here right now!" I waited for him to get upstairs and tapped my foot impatiently when he arrived. He just stared at me until I sighed. "Do you know why I called you up here?" I asked him before crossing my arms. "Because you...missed me?" He chuckled nervously. I squinted my eyes and growled at him. "I don't know why you called me in all honesty." He shrugged his shoulders. "I called you in here to tell you for the 100th time to put your dirty clothing in the hamper." I pointed at the hamper. "Well it's hardly been 100 times that you had to tell me this Aynomae. I just think you're simply exaggerating everythi-" He stopped talking when he realized I was unamused. When my eye began twitching, he rushed around me to clean up his mess. I smiled in relief and headed into the bathroom to get ready for work. Kakashi ended up making me a jounin since I completed my monitoring of Madara for that whole month. Since then, I also changed my hair by dying it a dark pinkish color. Madara also got a few haircuts over the months but his hair was still as long as possible. We still kept in touch with Toneri and as promised, we were invited to his wedding set to take place next year. Sarada was a pretty mature child now, along with Boruto and some other children in the village like Shikamaru's son Shikadai. There were a few other changes that took place as well...

"Oh, my apologies. I didn't know you were in here~" Madara lied as he slid in the bathroom and hugged me from behind. He littered my neck in butterfly kisses and I giggled shyly. "Not this again. Are you ever tired of me?" I asked him as he continued to kiss me. He chuckled darkly and turned me around to face him. "Of course not."

Thats one of the changes that took place. And here comes another one...

"Before I begin to do this with you my love, there's one more thing I need from you." Madara dropped low to look up at me. My face started to heat up because I wasn't sure what he planned to do down there. "I went to your mother's home yesterday while you were away on a mission. I asked her permission to do this, so I hope your answer is fitting." Madara fumbled in his pocket and pulled out a small box. "Are you really going to do this?" I asked him. He laughed and put a finger over his lips to shush me. "Listen up now because I'm much too tired to repeat myself. You are the light of my life. You lead me from the darkness I once believed was my only friend. Each time I look at you, I fall for you over and over again. I remember you telling me to take things slowly but this is something I just could not wait to do. I wish to make you an Uchiha clan member officially... and I wish to make you my wife. Therefore, I'm asking for your hand in marriage." Madara opened the box to reveal a simple silver band with a beautiful diamond on it. I pulled it out to inspect it. It had an M and A engraved on one side, and the Uchiha clan symbol engraved on the other side. I started to cry a bit and slipped it onto my finger. "Of course I'll marry you Madara. I love you." He stood up quickly and hugged me as tightly as possible.

I laughed when he began to spin me around a little bit. "You've made me the happiest man in all the lands. Now then...I wish to continue our previous activities~" Madara began littering my face with kisses. I giggled and playfully pushed him away. "Madara, I'll be late to work and so will you." He ignored me and chuckled darkly. "Work can wait. You're my main priority right now. I love you."

"I love you too Madara."