~Chapter 12~

"Toneri." Sakura seemed to spit from her mouth. As if on a whim, many men drifter from the sky and ambushed us. Madara fought them easily and seemingly eagerly and Sasuke followed his lead. Sakura tried to fight the others off of me but they seemed to keep coning. Of all the training I've had, it didn't kick in because I was fearful of this very moment. That very fear caused me to get hit in the back with some sort of aura ball. It went right into my body and I immediately felt as drowsy as possible. I could barely keep my eyes open...so I didn't.

*******
I immediately jolted up in a completely unfamiliar place. Everything seemed to be happening quickly but in slow motion as well. I groaned and felt a sudden head rush from moving too quickly. When I stood up, it took me a little bit to get my balance together. I wandered around the large room and nearly fainted in shock when I walked past a mirror. I was not...myself. My eyes and hair were a noticeable whitish color. I was dressed in very fine white clothing as well. "Toneri...he succeeded in kidnapping me." I spoke to myself. I wandered downstairs and into a dining room. Across from me, on the other side of the long table sat Toneri. He sipped tea peacefully but when he noticed me, his eyes lit up with happiness. "My princess, you've awakened! Its been two days and perhaps I overdid the sleep jutsu...I apologize greatly on my part for doing so. Come princess, sit with me." He stood up and walked into another room. I followed behind him cautiously. When he sat next to the huge window, I sat across from him and waited patiently for him to explain. However, he just spoke more of me.

"You're so incrediblely beautiful this close up. I'm so very used to you at a distance! I've been watching you ever since the day I fell for you. I apologize for the great confusion I may have caused by changing your garb. The hair and eyes are simply illusion jutsu's that I felt would fit your purity better. The clothing is the finest of them all. I placed you in the most soft bed in the nicest bedroom in this manor. I can do anything to please you princess." Toneri showered me in affection and compliments. I was still fairly confused on most of this. He must've been able to tell because he continued to talk. "Do not worry yourself princess, you'll get stress lines. I do not plan to cause a single more ounce of damage to the world the sage of six paths created. I learned my ways the last time I was confronted by Naruto Uzumaki. I simply returned to get you. Your love... it's so strong. Your love is something I-"

"I don't love you the way you love me. Please return me to Madara." I interrupted him. He stopped and sighed. "I can't let you go back to him. You're too good for him. I'm the one that needs you. I deserve you, and you deserve me as well. I can give you anything you wish for." Toneri spoke calmly to me. I shook my head at him. "No, I do not want to be here. You can't just kidnap people you fall in love with and expect them to stay with you." I complained a tad bit louder. "I apologize but I had only done that once with lady Hinata. I didn't think I cared of anyone, but you. I truly feel as though I need you, and I can't let you go." Toneri spoke with a desperate tone hidden within his words. "Toneri please, understand me. I don't want to be here with you. Take me back home this instant!" I slammed my hands on the table. I didn't wish to hurt him or fight him because I didn't know how strong he truly was, and I didn't think he deserved violence.

Toneri got a little serious however. "You will learn to live with me and love me. Its not that hard. If you are here long enough then you'll have no other choice." He said to me firmly. "Release me at once."

"Thats enough!!!" Toneri raised his voice. I had felt a little fear enter my heart so I took a seat quickly. "I apologize for raising my voice to you princess. Here's a fun activity for you to do..." he whistled at the other people walking around and one of them approached us with a basket. The way these people walked made it seem like they were puppets or brain dead people. Toneri smiled at me and reached in the basket pulling out thick red yarn. "Whenever Hinata was here, I waited eagerly for her to knit me a scarf. Things never went as planned however. I suppose I'm asking if maybe you could knit me a scarf?" He held out the yarn and some needles. I stared at it and then looked into his eager eyes. I sighed and took the supplies to begin knitting. "If it's what you wish for, then I shall knit it." I said in an unamused accent. He smiled widely and hugged me. "Thank you princess. Thank you very much." Toneri thanked me countlessly while I knitted. I don't figure that anyone would come for me. I supposed I better get used to living with just me and him for the rest of forever.
When I was with Madara, I felt trapped and forced. Here I am, day 13 and trapped with another man. I never really knew I appreciated or loved Madara so much up until know. All I wanted at the moment, was my Madara back.