1. 599th floor

Percy POV:

Great. Absolutely great. After the giant war, the gods have forced us to go to school. And the gods had revealed themselves after the mist had gone. Luckily, the seven, Calypso, Will and Nico, have gotten an apartment on the 598th and the 599th floor of Empire State Building. We hope that we will be keeping our cover so no mortals will know we are some of the mightiest demigods. Well, the gods have been setting up a barrier around the school so monsters won't attack.

Time skip to arriving at 599th floor. (still Percy's POV)

Wow! That's all I got to say. Wow! When I walked out of the elevator, I stood in the living room. The living room was painted black, with red furniture. It was a long corridor,  with 4 doors on each side, and two doors at the end. The doors had nametags. My bedroom was fantastic! It was painted with dark/navy blue waves, with a light blue sky. Up from the wave foam, The Pegasus was rising. The gods had been leaving us some letters on our beds, mine went like this:

Dear Percy

I hope you are doing well. I know you will be starting at Goode now in the middle of the schoolyear, and I am terrible sorry for that.  Try to not reveal yourselves. Goode luck son

Poseidon

Well, since it was Sunday, it wasn't school before tomorrow. That meant... House exploring!

I walked down back to the living room where the others sat in the big, red sofa, watching the giant 80 inches TV. It was the news, about the gods, demigods and so. Jason shut it off after I and Annabeth came in.

 "Now, what are we going to do now?" Jason asked. 

"Exploring the house and then order some pizza from Hestias Pizza Hut?" I said while shrugging. 

"Yeah, lets do that" Piper said. I walked into the kitchen to explore.

"Percy the Explorer!" yelled Leo. I turned around and saw Leo trying to extinguish the sofa. I concetrated, and got the water to extinguish the flames.

After we had went exploring, we got a 3D hologram model of the place we were living in. Everything was there. Training room, bedrooms, kitchen, garage (the cars were magically telported out on the main street when we drove out),living room, pool, bathrooms, gaming room, library with all in greek and latin, weapon room and a storage room. 

Well, since it is late, I guess we will go to sleep after supper. And also, we won't get any nightmares since Morpheus and Hecate did some magic stuff to our apartment.