2. Goode

Franks POV:

Next morning, I walked out in the kitchen after dressing myself. I wore a red polo shirt, and khaki shorts. When I walked into the kitchen, I saw Jason dressed. We started a conversation on latin about what we expected the school to be. Since Jason had been deminapped when he was two, he had never gone to school. Well, Minerva (Athena) gave him the things you learnt in school. I'm a bit jealous for that.

When everyone was dressed, we walked down to the garage. I had a red Maserati, Percy had a blue. Annabeth had a grey Mazda, Jason a blue Dodge, Piper a pink Alfa Romeo, Hazel a golden Infinite and Leo had an orange Harley Davidson. 

When we got to school, many people were eying us, mostly because that we were new, and that we had a big, nice car each. We walked across the parking spot, and to the principal's office. He had brown hair, elf-like face, and he was around 40 years old. 

"Thank you for your services, in saving the world." he said while bowing. 

"And if you are wondering why I recognized you, its because I am a son of Hermes." he said.

"Could we please get our schedules?" Annabeth asked, unpatiently. 

"Yeah, of course. You will share all the same classes, but please don't use your demigod powers. Okay?" he said. 

"But... But... I'M THE FLAME BOY" Leo half screamed, half pouted.

"Leo, don't act so silly. If not, no kisses for a week." Calypso said. All the guys gasped in horror of not getting any kisses from their girlfriends for a week.

"Okay, okay" Leo said while trying to fake sobs.