3. Old friends

Percy's POV:

"Uh oh" I thought when I saw my old friends in math. The same class as us! I hope they won't notice or recognize me. Sure, ten new guys in class in the middle of the schoolyear will slip unnoticed in. Our teacher began to introduce us with false names, because everyone have heard about the legends of what we had done with our real names.

"Percy Blofis, Annabeth Hunter, Jason Pride, Piper MacLean, Frank Zares, Hazel Plato, Leo McSchizzle, Cal Atlasian(Calypso), Will Sunhill and Nico Blackroad." said the teacher. He looked to be around 50, and had brown hair with some grey and white in it. Is nose were like the beak of an eagle, and he had chocolate eyes. I began to wonder if he was a demigod or maybe a teacher I was going to hate.

"Because Percy have gone to this school before, it is your responsiblity to show the new people the school." he said, pointing at me. Damn it, I jinxed it. Now my old friends, Matthew, John, Daniel and Jeff were staring at me in a little shock.

I should probably just mix up a story about that I was on a world tour after I won some sort of contest. (Who wants to be kidnapped? Host: Hera). 

We got to spend the rest of the class time me showing the others the different places on the school. I showed them the different classrooms, the cantine and so on. The bell called out, and the corridors was suddenly crowded with people walking to the cantine. Daniel saw me immideatly. He had brown hair, with a type of military haircut. He wasn't scrawny, neither was he muscular. He walked up to me.

"Perce, where have you been? We have been sick wondering what had happened to you"said Daniel

"My great-grandmother died in Greece, so my family and I traveled there. After the ceremony, I studied in Greece and Italy for half a year." I said.

"But who are those other guys?" asked Daniel. At this time, Matthew, John and Jeff had come too. John and Jeff was twins. Matthew was a big guy, altough he was a year younger than the rest of us.

"Oh, they are some friend. This is my girlfriend, Annabeth" I said. I swear I saw a jock making a sad face wheb he heard it.

"Well, it is lunch now, so we should probably get going" I said

"Well, see ya" said Daniel

At lunch, we talked about what Ambrosia tasted like to us. Appereantly, Ambrosia tastes nothing to Nico. I wonder why.