14 | The Astronomy Tower

The Astronomy Tower

DRACO'S P.O.V

I waited in the Slytherin common room until 10:30, when I decided to leave for the Astronomy Tower. I can't believe what Harry wrote in that letter, honestly. It was all curly and pink too, so cringy. I wonder what he had planned for tonight.

I quickly cast an invisibility charm on myself after stepping out into the hallway. I walked as quietly as I could through the empty corridors, before I reached the entrance to the tower.

I figured it was safe to remove the invisibility charm now that I was inside the Astronomy Tower, and started climbing the stairs. I was all too interested in what Harry wanted to do up here. Alone. While it was dark out. With lots of time on our hands. Where nobody would hear us... I wiped the smirk off of my face as I reached the door at the top of the stairs.

"Hey, sexy." I drawled, stepping into the dark room.

"Hey to you too," A very high, very feminine and a very not-Harry voice responded. "I was beginning to think you'd never come."

I started to panic. Who was I up here with? How had I been so oblivious to this possibility? I shouldn't have just assumed that the letter was from Harry. Oh god, who am I in here with? Am I going to get raped?

"Of course I came," I answered a little shakily. "Why don't you come out here so I can see you... Babe?" I added after a second.

"Well, if you insist." The girl giggled.

My jaw hit the floor when Moaning Myrtle appeared in front of me. The toilet-dwelling ghost was clad in transparent thigh-high socks, a corset, and lacy lingerie. I didn't even know ghosts could change clothes.

"Myrtle what the actual he-" I was cut off by Myrtle swooping over to press her gaseous finger to my lips.

"Hush, don't speak," Myrtle whispered in an attempt to be seductive. "Take me, Draco." She said, leaning her head back and closing her eyes.

I was really tempted to walk through her. Just to prove that even if I had any interest in 'taking her', it wouldn't really work too well. I restrained because I figured she wouldn't take that too well, and settled for just trying to talk this out with her.

"Myrtle, sweetheart. You're a ghost," I reasoned. "Wizards can't be physically intimate with ghosts."

"Oh really? Why do you think they call me Moaning Myrtle?" She replied, raising one eyebrow at me.

"Myrtle, I don't want to 'take you'. I think it's weird to have sex with a dead person, it's called like necrophilia or something. It's frowned upon." I said, hoping she would give up.

"Nobody has to know, Draco. I can make you feel good." Myrtle whispered, placing little ghost-kisses on my neck and putting her hand over my trousers. Her touches were strangely delicate and very cold. Though they weren't unpleasant, I still couldn't get past the fact that she was dead, and touching me against my will.

"Myrtle stop."

"Why, do you like it, Draco?" She whispered in my ear, biting with her ghost-teeth. This was the weirdest thing I've ever felt. Ever.

"No, it's really weird and cold and I didn't consent to this!" I replied, moving towards the door.

"Wait!" She cried. "Why don't you want me?" Myrtle asked, her eyes glossy.

"Myrtle, you're a lovely girl, believe me. I'm sure somebody will love you like crazy and make you happy, but I am not that somebody. I'm already with someone, and I thought I was meeting them here tonight. This was all a genuine misunderstanding. I'm sorry to get your hopes up." I said, slipping out of the room before she could reply, or attack me for that matter. I didn't want to have sex with a ghost.

I ran back down the stairs and out the door, casting another invisibility spell on myself as I sprinted back to the Slytherin dormitories. I can't believe that just happened.

Should I tell Harry about this? He would laugh at me and probably never let this go, but he was almost certain to ask what had made me laugh so hard at dinner... I would have to make something up. He couldn't know about this, it was too embarrassing.

Once I was safely inside the Slytherin common room, I took off my charm, and went to go take a shower.

I was standing in front of a mirror, brushing my teeth and fixing my hair, when I saw a familiar face behind me.

I spat out all of the toothpaste and rinsed my mouth out before turning to face Myrtle yet again.

"You followed me?!"

"Yes."

"Why? Did you see me in the shower?" I asked, feeling invaded.

"Who are you with?" She asked, ignoring my questions.

"What?"

"You said you were with someone. Who is it?" She asked, face intense.

"Well, Myrtle, I don't feel comfortable sharing that with you, because I would be worried for their safety if you knew who they were." I replied cautiously.

"Who is she, Draco?" She screamed, pressing me against the wall.

"I'm not telling you, and if it makes this any easier for you, they're a he." I retorted, storming back to my dormitory to go to bed.

I was on the brink of sleep when I heard a whisper say, "I will find him, and I will destroy him."

I spent the rest of the night awake.

•[]•[]•[]•

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Heyy😏

So how about that plot twist?? I was originally gonna make this a smut chapter, but then I decided to be a troll and make it dramatic Moaning-Myrtle-psychopath time instead.

Anyways, I know it's been a really long time since I updated and I'm sorry:( I hope you liked this though

But yeah WHAT THE FRIG WE HAVE LIKE 27.6K READS WHAT

You guys are the best:3

Anywho, see you next chapter;)