Exposition

In the year 2086 a young 16 year old boy named Rokozhan Renokan lives a life of sorrow in the deserted city of Chicago, a city located in the once prosperous land of the United States of America, a land turned to poverty and corruption ruled under the iron fist of a dictator named Resnov Retoli, a man of great riches and pure wickedness Rokozhan's parents were killed by Resnov Retoli's secret service just 7 years ago for suspected treason after a poisonous attack of mustard gas in the middle of his exquisite ball filled with the most important men and women of the changed USA. Rokozhan lives with his aunt Amai the widowed sister of his father Aunt Amai unfortunately has recently come down with a deadly disease called "Teboluk" a disease that literally melts your cells and destroys you at a molecular scale. Little that rokozhan knows Teboluk is shared in the gene pool and he has recently contracted the disease but he's special, Teboluk is changing him into a powerful beast that can change the entire laws of the universe and warp to his desires, but he will need to learn how to harness this power if he is to overthrow Resnov Retoli.

(After going to my first year of school from a life of homeschooling I have picked up a better sense of how to write a story so I have a feeling that if I were to continue this it would be definitely better then my earlier stories I started and never finished.)