Chapter 3

POV: Annabeth

When Percy asked her to meet up for lunch, she was so excited. Wait, this isn't a date she thought.

She got back home and saw there was no one inside, which means that her parents were gone.

Annabeth walked to the kitchen and there sat a note and $50 that said Gone out to buy stuff. Go out and buy yourself some lunch. Be back for supper. xoxo mom and dad.

She checked her phone and it was only 11:30.

Annabeth still had 30 minutes till lunch. So, she switched on the TV and watched architectures shows, who only she would find interesting. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POV: Percy

When Annabeth left, he found his job so boring and wanted to have his lunch break right away.

Then, he remembered he was having lunch with Annabeth.

He was really excited, even though he know it wasn't a date, he really wished it was.

Maybe after this lunch, I can ask her on one.

The coffee shop was so quiet, you could hear a pin drop.

It was only 11:45 and he still had 15 minutes till lunch.

He was about to get some coffee for himself when he got a text.

It was an unknown number, but as soon as he read the text, he added the number to his contacts.

The text said:

Hey, it's Annabeth.

I'm bored. Do you mind if I come over for lunch now?

He was actually relieved she texted him because he was getting really bored.

He texted back:

Sure. Wisegirl. I know you can't get enough of me ;)

Your ego's much much bigger than your head.

Gtg c u

He laughed when he read the text and waited for Annabeth to come.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POV: Annabeth

After 15 minutes of the architecture show, she was already getting really bored and decided to text Percy.

She was walking to the coffee shop, and entered the door.

There she saw Percy looking as hot as ever.

"Hey" she said

"Hey, what do you want for lunch?" he asked

"A sandwich please."

"Coming right up" he said and smiled.

She smiled back.

Annabeth sat down at a table near the door and he did too as he brought 2 sandwiches and 2 cokes.

He handed me a sandwich and coke and said "So, tell me about yourself."

"Ok" she started as I took a bite out of my sandwich.

"My favorite color is gray, I LOVE architecture, I like reading and studying, but I'm guessing you already knew that. I'm terrified of spiders, and I like the beach. Your turn."

"Well, my favorite color is blue, I LOVE blue food, I like the water in general, the beach, and swimming. I'm not really scared of anything."

She laughed as he said that and said "Wow, big ego much be a big understatement."

He pouted and left the table.

"Where are you going?" she asked 

"Getting some of my mom's famous blue cookies." he said as he came back to the table.

"Here, try one"

Annabeth tried one and she thought, OMG this taste like heaven!

"This is so good!!" she exclaimed.

He chuckled and said, "I know. No need to be loud."

She felt her face get red and muttered "Shut up Seaweed Brain."

"Hey!" he said with mock hurt.

She laughed and drank some coke.

They talked more when Percy said "Do you want to go for a walk?"

"Sure." she said smiling.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POV: Percy

As they were walking, Annabeth was admiring the things around them and commenting on the smallest things that Percy didn't even notice. 

He was zoning out and staring at Annabeth.

She's so pretty with her golden curls, her gray eyes and how they would go from a light gray when she's happy to a stormy gray when's she's angry.

Unfortunately, she caught him staring and just smirked.

He felt his cheeks go red and just muttered "Whatever Wise Girl"

She just chuckled and went back to looking at the view.

Before he lost his courage, he said "Um, Annabeth?"

"Yeah?" she replied looking at him.

Suddenly, he lost his courage, but decided that it was now or never.

He said "Do you um wanna go out on a um date sometime?"

He thought she would say NO and storm off but instead she smiled and said "Sure."

Percy smiled back and said "Great! Meet me at the coffee shop tomorrow at 12. Don't worry, we're going somewhere special for lunch."

"Sure. See you then. I have to go now"

"Okay. Don't be late."

She smirked and said "Wouldn't dream of it "

Annabeth started walking away but then she turned around and walked back towards me.

"What? Couldn't wait for tomorrow Wise Girl?" he said while smirking.

"Haha. Very funny. But, I'm serious about your big ego but small head."

Percy thought she would leave but surprisingly she kissed him on the cheek and ran off.

He was smiled and was kind of happy she ran off so she couldn't see his blushing face.

Percy walked back towards the coffee shop to finish his shift with a smile stuck on his face and his body tingling with electricity where Annabeth kissed him.

A/N: Sorry my chapters are short but how is it so far?

~coldgreyheart~