triple threat

I gave a laugh as I saw Max's grim expression.

"I'm fine." I told him as I chuckled once again and he glared at me.

"That is not what the doctor said, now come on stay in the wheelchair." Max said in a stern tone.

I rolled my eyes at him but nevertheless listen, I knew how Max had been worried but even now as he was overreacting I knew he did this for the best.

"I can walk, but fine." I said with a sigh before I leaned back and closed my eyes and enjoying the sunlight in my now pale skin.

Max chuckled at my reaction before he picked me up bridal style and took me inside the house as soon as we entered I heard several things break.

Max and I looked at each other before we headed to the living room where Zac, Abby and her sister stood there surrounded by the broken glass of the vases I had there for decoration.

"What happened?" I asked confused, it seemed like none of them had actually touched them much less knocked them over.

"I'm so sorry." Abby's sister said in a shaky voice.

I smiled at her, Abby had told me about her during one of her hospital visits, she had told me about her sister and how she was a witch; according to Abby, Marie wasn't born yet when her father was killed, as a matter of fact her mother didn't know she was pregnant, it was until later on, after a while when they noticed it was too later, her mother had been locked up and poor Marie had to live like that with her mother's mistakes and outrageous decisions.

"It's fine, I didn't like those vases anyway." I told Marie with a smile, I didn't want to make her worry about this.

I knew she was learning to control her powers, with her mother's death, Abby and Nate, she was overwhelmed by all of this.

"I gave you those vases as a gift." Max said as he glared at me.

I smiled at him before I softly kissed his lips.

"Well, you can buy me new ones." I said before Max chuckled and started to carry me upstairs to our bedroom.

"And we are finally home." Max said as he set me on the bed and I glared at him.

"Max I am not tired, you do realize that I spent so many hours in bed, I just got out of the hospital and I don't want to be back on bed arrest." I told him as I tried to get up but Max gently pushed me back to the bed.

"You are not sleeping you are getting a bath." Max said before he headed to the bathroom where I soon enough heard the water running.

After a while Max came back for me, slowly undressed me and placed me in the bathtub where my bubble bath was ready, as he turned around to walk away I grabbed his wrist stopping him.

"Where are you going?" I asked him as I looked up.

Max looked down at me and smiled.

"To make you some food." Max said as he crouched down to my eye level.

I smiled at him getting closer to his face.

"But I'm not hungry, food can wait. Why don't you join me?" I whispered before Max smiled at me and started to take off his clothes.

Abby's P.O.V

I gave a groan and let myself fall to the grass leaning against the tree.

"Come on Marie, we've been over this a thousand times already." I said in a tired voice.

Zac sat next to me and moved my blonde hair from my face.

"Hey, be easy on her. There is no need for this." Zac told me as he grabbed my waist and pulled me on his lap, I placed my head against his chest and closed my eyes.