{three}

albums listened to
views - drake
mind of mine - zayn

--------

"Hey babygirl," the tall blonde man says with a smirk. "Longtime, no see."

--------

Lily stares at the man with a shocked expression. She easily recognized his voice. The man from the cafe was standing right in front of her.

Ignoring his greeting, Lily proceeds to tell him why's she's come.

"Are you the new neighbor, sir?" Lily asks, innocently.

"I am."  he replies, his smirk still evident.

"Well, my name's Lilian, but everyone calls me Lily." she starts.

"Why's that?" he questions.

"Because I'm pure."

"Not for long, babygirl."

At this, Lily is quite confused. She never quite understood how she was pure, let alone how she could lose her purity.

"What do you mean by that sir?" Lily says, the cookies in her arms long forgotten.

"Nevermind that, Lily. Would you like to come inside and help me unpack?" he says.

Lily nods. She wants to learn as much as she can about this man.

He takes her empty hand and leads her into the house, shutting the door behind them.

"You can set the cookies in the kitchen. Doesn't matter where."

She walks to the kitchen and places the cookies down. She takes in her surroundings and realizes just how big this house is. She retraces her steps and eventually finds her way back to the foyer, where she left the man.

"Lily," he starts. "Let's start in the living room.

--------

The two work in the living room unpacking for a few hours, until they're finished. The man puts away one last thing before sitting on the couch.

Lily starts over to the couch, but sees a large box over in a corner. She starts over to unpack it, but is pulled back by the man.

"Leave that one for me." he says.

They walk back to the couch together and he sits down. Lily sits a bit away from him, not wanting to invade his personal space.

"Come closer," he says with a chuckle. "I don't bite."

A blush settles on Lily's face as she moves closer to him.

"Tell me about yourself." he says placing his hand on her thigh.

"What would you like to know?" Lily says, not thinking twice about his hand.

"I want to know about you. What you like, what you do everyday, who your friends are," he says, bringing his hand higher and gauging her reaction.

"Well, I don't have many friends, but I have plenty interests." she starts excitedly. "I like photography, especially taking pictures of nature! And gardening, and reading and writing and dressing up! Dressing up is the best though. I love wearing really pretty, flowy dresses and going to fancy places and- oh lord, I'm rambling." she says, her blush growing more intense.

"That's alright, babygirl." he says chuckling once more.

"Now, how would you like it if I did that for you? Take you to fancy places and buy you things you want, I mean." he asks, inching his hand so far it was under her skirt, touching her thin panties.

He continues his hand's exploration of the girl's lower half as she begins to speak.

"I r-really would sir!" Lily say, her voice shaking as the man's hand reaches her clothed sex. "Ex-excuse me sir, but what's your name?"

"Ashton." he says, his slender finger beginning to rub figure 8s on her small bud. "But you'll call me Daddy."

--------

that was fuckin intense.