{four}

albums listened to
badlands - halsey
blue neighborhood - trove sivan

--------

After her encounter at Ashton's house, Lily returned home. The whole walk home she had a large smile on her face. Needless to say, she was excited. Not many people took an interest in her.

She knew from her grandmother's regular lectures that a man shouldn't touch the 'flower' between her legs, but what he was doing felt so good. She didn't want to stop him.

Arriving home, Lily walked straight to the kitchen looking for her grandmother. Instead she found her mother.

"Mother?" Lily says shocked. "What are you doing here?"

"Looking for you, you little tramp." her mother says with a disgusted expression.

"What do you mean?" Lily asks confused. She's never heard that word before.

"Don't give me that, you little bitch! Your grandmother told to to bring cookies to a new neighbor and you sure did more than that. I know you fucked him, you fucking whore!" her mother shouts, raising her hand to slap her.

"Stop! You're scaring me!" Lily blubbers through choking sobs.

"Too damn bad." her mother says, bringing her hand down the girl's cheek and knocking her to the floor.

"GRAN! PLEASE HELP ME!"

"NO ONE'S GOING TO HELP YOU!" Her mother screams, hitting her again.

"What in the hell are you doing to this poor child, Nyla? I thought you were clean! Don't make me call the police!" Lily's grandmother shouts at the abusive woman.

"I was just giving this bitch what she deserves!" the woman shouts, shoving Lily down and storming out of the house.

"Come here now child." her grandmother says, holding her arms out.

Lily immediately runs into the older woman's arms, her body racking with sobs.

"I promise she won't hurt you anymore." her grandmother says, stroking her hair soothingly. "Let's go get you cleaned up."

--------

After cleaning her up, Lily's grandmother laid her to bed. As soon as she touched the bed, she fell asleep.

Her peaceful slumber was quickly interrupted by a nightmare.

--------

*dream in first person*

I'm cold.

I'm laying on concrete.

There's a door in front of me.

I jump up and try to open it, but it's locked.

Another appears, but its locked as well.

I scream for help, but nothing comes out of my mouth.

I hear a light turn on behind me so I turn around.

A row of overhead lights turns one by one down the long corridor.

At the end is my mother. And Ashton.

He's tied up.

She's got a gun.

"This your boyfriend, Lilian?" she asks with a snide expression. "Well, be sure to say goodbye."

She presses the gun to his temple.

He's crying.

I try to run and stop her, but I can't move.

She pulls the trigger.

Blood.

Blood everywhere.

She turns back to me.

"This is what happens to sluts like you." She says.

She walks slowly towards me.

She presses the gun to my head.

"Bye-Bye."

She pulls the trigger.

--------

i really hoped you enjoyed it!

please don't be afraid to comment.

i love reading them!