Phantomhive Manor

★ ☆ your POV ☆ ★
You awake to your mother shaking you and screaming to get up. "(Y/n)! Get up!!! Today's the day you present yourself to the Earl Phantomhive!!! You mustn't be late!!" You groaned. "Yes mother. Now leave so that I may get dressed. Once she left, you picked a simple (f/c) gown with a (different f/c) lace overlay. You sighed and reluctantly put on your deadly heels. The only reason you ever wore them was because they could be used as weapons. You did your hair and makeup and sat and stared at yourself in the mirror. You didn't really see your self as beautiful. You had (h/l),(h/c) hair and wide (e/c) eyes. You had fair skin. Most people called you beautiful but you just brushed it off. "(Y/N)!!!! HURRY UP THE CARRIGE IS READY!!!" You sighed and grabbed your bags. You were to live with the Earl for a while. You bid your mother farewell and hopped in the carrige provided by the Earl. A man with raven black hair and beautiful crimson eyes helped you onto the carriage. "Thank you Sir...." You said to him. "Sebastian. Sebastian Machiels, My lady." Then with that, he went to the front and we were off.

★ ☆ Sebastain's pov ☆ ★
The young master had told me this morning I was to pick up Lady (y/n) in our finest carriage and that she would be with us for a while. I waited patiently for her and my patience was rewarded. She was the most beautiful  creature I had ever seen. I kept myself composed. She was so adorable I couldn't help but smirk. I felt something in my heart....wait. Was this what love felt like? I felt as if I needed her more than anything. I thought to myself as we were leaving Lady (y/n) 's home 'She will be mine.'