Arrival

★ ☆ your POV ☆ ★
You daydream and gaze out the window. Once we arrive to the manor, it takes your breath away. Its absolutely stunning. Once the carriage stops, you open the door and hop out. You see a little boy tending to the garden. He turned around and her ran over to you. "Hi! I'm Finny, the gardener! The young master is waiting for you in his study." He told you politely. You smiled at him. He was so adorable. "Okay thank yo-" you were interrupted by a loud bang and a scream. Sebastian, Finny, and you ran inside to see what happened. Once we get inside, you see a girl under a pile of books. Her hair is in pig tails and is wearing glasses. She sees Sebastian and starts to freak out. "I'm so sorry, Sebastian!!! It was an accident!! I fell! Nothing got broken! I'm so-" Sebastian held up a hand, cutting her off. "Enough, Mey-Rin. Just clean this up." She turned away, hiding her shame. The all of a sudden, smoke came from the kitchen. A man came from the kitchen. "Oy Sebastian, I didn't know you were back with Lady (y/n). I was trying to cook a-" Sebastian cut him off. "With your flamethrower, I presume? Bard, you wonder why I don't ever let you cook. This," He gestured to the kitchen. "Is why." He turned to me. "Shall I take you to the young masters study?" He asked. "Yes. That would be fine." He lead you to a door and knocked. "Young master? May we come in?" He asked politely. "Yes." A soft voice came from the other side of the door. We walked in and you saw a young boy about your age sitting at a desk. He had dark navy blue hair and an eye patch. "Hello Lady (y/n). Welcome to the Phantomhive manor. I'm the Earl, Ceil Phantomhive. You mother has said that you will stay here for a while and be one of my maids." Maid? Your mother never said anything about being a maid. You kept your mouth shut, not wanting to anger Ceil. "Yes sir." You said. Ceil looked back to his paper work. "You are to address me as Lord. Sebastian will show you to your room and tell you what duties you have." Sebastian grabbed your bags. "This way, my lady." You followed him to your new room. "Now, I'm going to need you to take off your clothes so that I may take your measurements." Sebastian told you calmly. Your cheeks blushed deep crimson. "I'd prefer n-not to. I'd rather Mey-Rin do it." You tell him nervously. He smirked devilishly. "Now, now. Mey-Rin would bound to mess it up. Now please get undressed." You reluctantly took off your dress. Sebastian measured your height and around your hips. You shivered upon his touch.

"Now I'm going to need you to lift your arms so that I may measure around your breasts." He said. You blushed lightly and rose your arms obediently. He measured and stood to his full height. "I will have your outfits ready for you around tomorrow morning." Then he appeared behind you and whispered in your ear,"You have an amazing body, Lady (y/n). We must do that again sometime. It was most enjoyable." Him bring that close to you and you still having no clothes on, it sent chills up and down your body. With that Sebastian walked out.

★ ☆ Ceil's pov ☆ ★
She's absolutely lovely. As soon as she walked in and I saw her, I got chills. I also had the sudden urge to just grab her and kiss her. Once they left, I remembered that Sebastian would see (Y/n) naked!! I all of a sudden got very angry. I knew one thing though. That soon, she would be mine.