Darkness

~Claude's POV~

          I carried (Y/n) in my arms as I made my way down to the basement where the brat wanted her. As I looked down at her face, I thought that she looked quite beautiful...for a mortal, that was. I smiled slightly as I placed her down onto the floor of the dungeon I was to place her in. She was going to be out for at least another hour now. As I walked out and locked the door behind me, one thing was in my head: (Y/n) would be mine.

                                                         ~Your POV~

I slowly opened my eyes, only to see more darkness. I sat up and held my head. "Ow..." I mumbled under my breath. I looked around and my eyes eventually adjusted.  I was in a cell. I looked around frantically. "Where am I?" I mumbled to myself. I tried to get up but I was chained to the ground. I pulled at the chains but I was trapped. "HELP! I'VE BEEN KIDNAPPED!!" I screamed. I yanked at the chains more. I was in full on panic mode. "Ah, I've seen you woken up." A velvety voice said from the darkness. "Wh-Why am I here?" I said shakily, but my only reply was footsteps walking away. But then, I heard someone jump down behind my cage. "Lady (Y/n), I'm going to get you out of here." Sebastian. Thank god he was here. "Sebastian, I am so glad your here." I then heard the sound of metal bending and then Sebastain's  soft footsteps entering the cell. "Are you hurt, My Lady?" He said softly. "No, no, I'm fine. Just scared." I said breathlessly. I looked around, but I couldn't see anything. I then felt the chains release from my wrists and I was lifted into a pair of strong arms. I looked up and saw the figure of Sebastian's face looking forward. As if he sensed me looking at him, he looked down at me with a smirk. My cheeks flushed and I was thankful for the darkness. Sebastian then began walking forward and I slowly became less tense. I felt safe. My eyelids became heavy and began closing me and I let the bliss of sleep take over.

~Sebby's Pov~
Once I got (Y/n) and Young Master to the manor, Young Master ordered me to prepare (Y/n) for bed. I changed her out of her dress and into a simple nightgown. She was still sleeping as I laid her gingerly onto her bed, and I covered her with a blanket. For a mortal, she looked fairly beautiful. He smirked down at her. She looked so peaceful. So innocent. Oh, how I wanted to take that innocence from her. "Sebastain!!" Young Master yelled from down the hall. I took one last look at (Y/n) and then left.

❤Authors note❤
Thank you all for being so patient with me. I just want to say that I am so shocked how well this turned out and its all because of you guys. So as a gift for you all being so patient and loving, *drumroll please* I'M GOING TO BE UPDATING WEEKLY!! Every Saturday I will release a new chapter. So thank you all for reading my book!!

         With much love, Kaii