The Ball

A/n: so my friend wanted me to continue with the book and she tends to be pretty vicious. So yeah. Here it is my beautiful readers. Xoxo ~Kai

We walked in and my breath was automatically taken away. "Oh my god... It's beautiful..." I whispered, still in awe and adjusted my mask. "That it is." Sebastian said, suddenly appearing behind me. I jumped and looked up at him. "You scared me, Sebastian!" I said, and he bowed. "My apologies, My Lady." He said kindly. I simply nodded and Then, Ciel appeared beside us, glaring at Sebastian. "Lady (Y/n), would you care to dance?" He asked as he held out his hand. I blushed slightly and then nodded. I then heard a scoff come from behind me. I turned and saw a blonde boy there, about  Ciel's age. "Ciel, you can't even dance." The boy laughed and Ciel growled. "Trancy. Please leave us." The boy- Trancy- shook his head. "You can't tell me what to do in my own manor." He wagged his finger in Ciel's face. I gasped. "This is YOUR manor?!" I asked and he laughed and grabbed my hand pulling me to him. "That it is. And who might you be?" He brought my hand to his lips and kissed it gently. "(Y-Y/n)..." I said softly and he smiled brightly. "What a beautiful name. I am Alois Trancy." He then pulled me to the dance floor and as he did, I caught a glimpse of a fuming Ciel. I simply mouthed an 'I'm sorry' to him and his face brightened slightly and he nodded. Then Alois swept me onto the dance floor.  

                                  ~Ciel's Point of View~

As Trancy left with (Y/n), I looked to Sebastian. "Get him away from her. And as for you, stay away from (Y/n). She will be mine." I said simply and looked back at her dancing with that blonde haired fool. Then Sebastian was gone. 

                         ~Your Point of View~ 

Once the song ended, I thanked Alois for the dance and as I walked away, I was swept back. But instead of it being Alois, it was Sebastian. "Hello, My Lady." He said with a smirk. "Hi." Was all I could reply. He chuckled and looked down at me.  "Speechless, are you Lady (Y/n)?" He said and I scoffed. "W-What? Me? Speechless? No!" I tried to say somewhat convincingly. Sebastian was silent and I laughed softly. "Okay, maybe a little. But that's only because you scared me!" I admitted defensively, and he chuckled as the song ended. He looked around and looked to me. "I am sorry, but I must go for a moment. Young Master needs my assistance." He said with a bow, and then he was gone.  I smiled slightly and walked to the table where refreshments were being served. I poured myself some punch and then a girl ran over to me. "Hi! My name's Elizabeth, but you can call me Lizzy! I just wanted to come and tell you that I love your dress. It's sooo pretty!!" She beamed. "Thank you. Yours is very pretty, also. It's so...pink." I said softly. The dress was so pink, it kind of hurt my eyes. There was so much pink and bows it looked like a little girls dream dress. As I was taking everything in, she was running over to someone. "CIIIIEEEEELLLLLLL!!!!!" She ran to him and jumped into his arms, or more like tackled him. He looked so shocked. "E-Elizabeth?! What are you doing here?" He asked, causing he to pout. "Ciel, I told you to call me Lizzy! And Aunt Francis  made me come. Ciel, you look so cute!" She smiled brightly. "I'll be back." I said and made my way up the stairs to the bathroom. Then, suddenly, a cloth covered hand covered my nose and mouth. Then, everything went black. 

                     ~Alois's Point of View~

I sat in my office and looked around the room. "Claude!" I yelled and he appeared into the room swiftly. "Yes, Your Highness?" He said quietly. "Get that (Y/n) girl. Do whatever it takes to get her away from that dog and the crow." I said, looking out the window. "Yes, Your Highness." He bowed and left the room. "Don't worry, my precious (Y/n). I'll keep you safe." I thought to myself. But I did know one thing: She would be mine.