Succession

We are all different but that's okay.
What matters is understanding why we are different.
We prefer different things and follow a varying path, but that doesn't necessarily mean that we willingly chose them.
We are heavily affected by what has happened in our past.
Our decisions will be altered by what we aim for in the future.
Or by what we want to avoid...
A date of birth may affect one's preference for time of year.
October birth dates tend to love Halloween and the vibrant, warm colors of Autumn.
If one's birthday ranges from October first to October ninth, they fall to being micromanagers, perfectionists, and paranoid of small error.
November birth dates love the cold, from what I've seen.
However, this does not pertain to everyone. Different environments also lead to different states of being.
A religious parent that irrationally limits their children's freedom is prone to a paranoid life. And their offspring will end up seeking rebellion behind their parents' backs.
"I can't do anything I want anyway, so what's the point of asking permission?" They think.
If you want children to behave, then give them freedom to be themselves. Unless they are breaking the law, there should be no issue.
A family whom feeds nothing but classical music to their children's ears will lead to that individual finding a love for that music because it's the only thing they were familiar with.
Without a constant genre, the child will be free to decide on their own.
One thing leads to another.
And individuals will reside within a specific area.
One word leads to a certain mindset.
One experience leads to curiosity.
One pain leads to immunity.
Or death.
It depends on who you are.
It depends on your position on earth.
Or perhaps it just depends on how you got there.
Take a step back.
Take a moment to understand.
Realize that everything you overlooked is actually more important than you once believed.
Comprehend their succession.